The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Strychnine [Game Over: Town Wins!]

Rate this topic

Just now, hoggers said:

does impulsive translate to wolf for mr?

you seem to have a lot of commentary with no conclusion

and not necessarily for the first line- it just doesn't seem like he developed the thought to me, and i worry that it wasn't an organic read so much as something he threw out there to mimic tp uncertainty.

Just now, hoggers said:

why? the guy's barely posted and from what i hear, that just seems to be him.

tonal read from the posts he has made. i don't really remember them as much as i remember being unsettled by them.

and

(i agree, btw, that we shouldn't use PM-status to out players; i throw into the conversation that this shouldn't be a permissible form of scum-hunting every time it's an issue)

av said he was in pms all day, lol

8 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Slight scum lean on Kryten but I can't decide if his recent post against me is genuine suspicion or if he's just deflecting

Deflecting from what? I answered your suspicion directly.

I fosed you because you posted a contradictory and rather wolfy post. You acknowledged it yourself as hypocritical.

I don't see how you can think my posting is scummy

unvote; vote Hoggers

I can't really disagree with any of BJ's reads. Hoggers' quintuple vote on BJ screams desperation, yet he doesn't opt to jump on the Trex wagon at all, or even accept he's scummy, but defends him instead... 

betting on BJ being TP and Hoggers being mafia here

1 minute ago, thejazz97 said:

unvote; vote Hoggers

I can't really disagree with any of BJ's reads. Hoggers' quintuple vote on BJ screams desperation, yet he doesn't opt to jump on the Trex wagon at all, or even accept he's scummy, but defends him instead... 

betting on BJ being TP and Hoggers being mafia here

what the heck bro. calls my list bad and says no reason to lynch hoggers even tho there tons imo but votes for him now LOL

what a potato

1 minute ago, milk and honey said:

what the heck bro. calls my list bad and says no reason to lynch hoggers even tho there tons imo but votes for him now LOL

what a potato

there was no reason to lynch hoggers. this all literally just happened in like the last three pages lmao