The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Strychnine [Game Over: Town Wins!]

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Not always.  There are certain scenarios where this isn't the case.  Also, there is no post because Blue Jay 22 didn't vote for him (yet).

If they are teammates, they could float a wagon however they would like to.  Remember, Intoewsables mentioned before the game that he had finals coming up which implies that he may not be around for latter rounds.

For all we know, any of the votes placed on Intoewsables (and I actually don't think there are any at this moment because 112 who had her vote on him has now placed her vote on me) could have been because he was sheriff investigated as mafia (see post in red coloured font).  I'm not exaggerating anything because I'm not saying definitively that Blue Jay 22 or Intoewsables are mafia.  I'm saying that I can envision a scenario where a mafia Blue Jay 22 builds on any sort of pressure on Intoewsables, weak or strong, to bus him.

I'm not really sure what vote you're talking about but this could be telling since you're interpreting it as a joke vote.

I misinterpreted your post and thought you said BJ voted for Intoews. Regardless, my point stands - you seem to be hyping up something that didn't exist.

7 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I misinterpreted your post and thought you said BJ voted for Intoews. Regardless, my point stands - you seem to be hyping up something that didn't exist.

Except I mentioned it just once and any other discussion from my end on this thought has been because I've been prompted.  In other words, it's wrong to say that I'm hyping it up.

Who are your top 3 scum candidates?

2 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Except I mentioned it just once and any other discussion from my end on this thought has been because I've been prompted.  In other words, it's wrong to say that I'm hyping it up.

Who are your top 3 scum candidates?

Yeah, you 'mentioned it just once' - you devoted nearly 100 words of your big productive post to describing and analysing it. It wasn't exactly mentioned in passing.

AV, MH, 112 in that order, but I've not stopped to evaluate the liklihood of this being a team.

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

Yeah, you 'mentioned it just once' - you devoted nearly 100 words of your big productive post to describing and analysing it. It wasn't exactly mentioned in passing.

AV, MH, 112 in that order, but I've not stopped to evaluate the liklihood of this being a team.

That's an interesting order, so much that it doesn't make sense.  Based on this, it implies that my interactions with 112 are fabricated and she is currently bussing me with her vote.  Why then is milk and honey right in the middle between us?  If you feel strongly about me being the top scum candidate and had previously believed that 112 was scum, should we not be 1-2, therefore?

9 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

That's an interesting order, so much that it doesn't make sense.  Based on this, it implies that my interactions with 112 are fabricated and she is currently bussing me with her vote.  Why then is milk and honey right in the middle between us?  If you feel strongly about me being the top scum candidate and had previously believed that 112 was scum, should we not be 1-2, therefore?

I'll say it again then: I've not stopped to evaluate the likelihood of this being a team. That obviously includes any combination. If you flip scum, as I'm becoming increasingly convinced you will from every response you give where you pick up on minor things to try to discredit my arguments (like this), 112 will turn some light shade of green. In the meantime, she can stay put in the third slot.

Well that took a turn for AV haha...:lol:

Danged if you do. Danged if you don't. It does look like you caught the attention of MR pretty quick. "Squirrel"

What happened to Lucky that guy was shooting from the hip in the early round...then quiet. It's like the Maf told him to cool his jets.  That's what we had to do when we were maf together. 

39 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I'll say it again then: I've not stopped to evaluate the likelihood of this being a team. That obviously includes any combination. If you flip scum, as I'm becoming increasingly convinced you will from every response you give where you pick up on minor things to try to discredit my arguments (like this), 112 will turn some light shade of green. In the meantime, she can stay put in the third slot.

Lol.  Why so much aggro?

Master Radishes is saying that I am trying to make him out as scum for "picking up on minor things" when it was him who initially tried to make me out as scum because my post was...wait for it...written too well.

2/3, we are one away from the over/under, people.

Vote Master Radishes

• Wat 1

Master Radishes is saying that I am trying to make him out as scum for "picking up on minor things" when it was him who initially tried to make me out as scum because my post was...wait for it...written too well.

Vote Master Radishes

Initially it was 112...

Though I feel as though it was an out for him and his back and forth with 112. And he took it.

What is curious about the whole thing to me is 112 was the originator. MR capitalized. MR did not connect either of you, though he has you both on the same scum list. 

Interesting. 

5 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Lol.  Why so much aggro?

there's no aggro.

Vote Master Radishes

it feels to me that you're voting mr because you're worried, not convinced he's scum.

'written too well' is a strawman of the argument. you know this.

1 minute ago, DarthMelvin said:

Initially it was 112...

Though I feel as though it was an out for him and his back and forth with 112. And he took it.

What is curious about the whole thing to me is 112 was the originator. MR capitalized. MR did not connect either of you, though he has you both on the same scum list. 

Interesting. 

ehh, MR and I were already done by the time AV posted that.

7 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Nah, like with 112 I feel this doesn't really count because I helped 'provoke' it. But I'm tempted to count DM's shade thrown my way. :lol:

The real question though, is...

19 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

Danged if you do. Danged if you don't. It does look like you caught the attention of MR pretty quick. "Squirrel"

"Squirrel"...? :huh:

2 hours ago, 112 said:

You wrote and styled this very deliberately.

Unvote; Vote Alain Vigneault

2 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Was just about to say this.

Unvote; vote Alain Vigneault

These are literally the reasons you guys gave.

Fine, not "written too well".  I should say that I "stylized" my argument too well.

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Fine, not "written too well".  I should say that I "stylized" my argument too well.

Okay, to put it another way for you:

Your post looks like it was written with a mindset of needing to be careful with your words to avoid undue attention. Townies tend to post freely; you look like you thought hard about what to say and how to say it, which is a scum mindset.

But I suspect you know this.

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

not well- the language was ugly. don't flatter yourself.

the issue is that it was written very /intentionally/.