The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Strychnine [Game Over: Town Wins!]

Rate this topic

Just now, Master Radishes said:

Interesting reaction. Have we ever seen 112 react like this before? Spicy.

Go on, then. What's garbage about it? Considering I wasn't trying to build a brand new case, just state my agreement with others who have, why is this post so bad and not the others who have called you out?

>What's garbage about it?

You clearly know I'm town and are trying to dance around either FoSing me or defending me outright- because that's how scum get caught, and you know it. So you're playing the middling game where you say 'well, she's done x, which is scummy, but she's also done y, so idk. it's all what-ifs and maybes.'

The entire basis of the post was protecting your standing- not furthering dialogue or helping to solve. You have a brain for mafia and should maybe apply it when you're trying to be serious.

>Considering I wasn't trying to build a brand new case, just state my agreement with others who have, why is this post so bad and not the others who have called you out?

It's bad because you weren't trying to build a brand new case, just state your agreement with others who have.

• Wat 1
5 minutes ago, 112 said:

>What's garbage about it?

You clearly know I'm town and are trying to dance around either FoSing me or defending me outright- because that's how scum get caught, and you know it. So you're playing the middling game where you say 'well, she's done x, which is scummy, but she's also done y, so idk. it's all what-ifs and maybes.'

The entire basis of the post was protecting your standing- not furthering dialogue or helping to solve. You have a brain for mafia and should maybe apply it when you're trying to be serious.

>Considering I wasn't trying to build a brand new case, just state my agreement with others who have, why is this post so bad and not the others who have called you out?

It's bad because you weren't trying to build a brand new case, just state your agreement with others who have.

...and now you're deflecting from the original facts that you've been acting scummy by being fake-outraged. Sort of the 'Aladeen' method except you've yet to OMGUS vote for me.

This reaction is outside your meta which makes me think we're on to something.

...and now you're deflecting from the original facts that you've been acting scummy by being fake-outraged. Sort of the 'Aladeen' method except you've yet to OMGUS vote for me.

i have not been acting fake-outraged. no one has accused me of that. where have i been even a little dramatic in this game before my interactions with you?

lynch this guy.

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

112 feels genuine in this attack.

Just now, Zfetch said:

On second thought 112 is being just the right amount of defensive.

You can never trust these champion folks tho

Yeah, it feels okay to me too. We can circle back later if need be.

Vote jazz. Didn't like his getting involved in convos that weren't his as mentioned a couple pages ago.

Yeah, it feels okay to me too. We can circle back later if need be.

Vote jazz. Didn't like his getting involved in convos that weren't his as mentioned a couple pages ago.

nah.

you're turning MY argument against YOU into something against me. 'we can circle back [to 112] later if need be' = please, let's drop this current chit-chat and move onto something that's not going to expose me so badly.

you're turning the topic because you're outed, and I'm sorry, but i'm not actually going to let your friendly suggestiveness get you out of this.

4 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

MR seemed to imply he agreed with the scum read with Zfetch. I'm not sure if he provided his entire thought on the read.

@Master Radishes what stood out to you when reading Zfetch's earlier posts? 

I did imply it - I was all ready to make it my hot take then I clicked to the last page and saw everyone doing it already. Not so hot, then.

His early posts looked like he was trying too hard to be his usual slightly-strange self. But TP Zfetch throws in nuggets of scumhunting into his erratic posts, and there were none (beyond 'player x is sus').

However, his change in demeanour looks better on him now. Not ready to make him our lynchee at this time.

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

where are these original facts in the thread? could you find me a link?