The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Strychnine [Game Over: Town Wins!]

Rate this topic

6 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Now, hoggers is using personal messenger.

4 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

T-rex930 was also using personal messenger yesterday, hence why I've brought his name up on a few occasions.

I've become Stamkos lel.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, hoggers said:

aren't you the same guy that stopped playing a game because you whined about game integrity being breached? seems contradictory to this play

If I investigated you, what would it matter if you caught you in a PM?  I would know your mafia.

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

Lol I have hoggers on strings.

Alain Vigneault masterclass?  SIU

what you've done is hurt town's advantage by being a cheater

i have a forced, private chat with an undisclosed player via pm. i won't reveal said player, even upon death, but i have reason to believe another player had a hand in it. i didn't realize people would so grievously angleshoot this.

if i were mafia i'd make a private discord as i have always done to avoid situations like this to talk and chat in real time

10 hours ago, hoggers said:

i see the logic behind it, but the random scumreads on me are pretty frustrating.

Welcome to my life with these cretins.

I'll play with you, hoggers. What are your thoughts on AV? How did he come off when pressured by me and 112 earlier? I'll also accept thoughts on: falcon, lucky('s claim), and jazz.

2 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

Because I haven't posted much

Hot take me being in scum leans is dumb as hell. I am actually helping yall

Scum

Tl

Falcon

Fetch

Hoggers

If you guys dont like cheers what abouy chio

This is surely the definition of TWTBW.

But unvote; vote milk and honey anyway because that first sentence is wooooowww....

26 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Really? I did yesterday. Twice. But we've gone down this road before and it's not a strong scumtell.

Nope.

However, I did catch T-rex930 in PMs all throughout yesterday.

I decided to pressure hoggers a bit since he was convinced that none of the reasons in the thread for him being scum were good enough.

2 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Nope.

However, I did catch T-rex930 in PMs all throughout yesterday.

I decided to pressure hoggers a bit since he was convinced that none of the reasons in the thread for him being scum were good enough.

Again, though, it's null to me. The OP implies some roles could have PM capabilities, so it's not an inherent scumtell.