The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Tales From The Dungeon [Game over; Mafia win)

Rate this topic

AV.

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

In context of what MR and I were joking about, I see absolutely nothing that could be gleaned from his post one way or the other.

Some of the reactions to it on the other hand...

If you don’t have an MR scum boner right now, then what good are boners?

9 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

You're actually going to try to push this? :huh:

'Aha, a chance to mislynch MR! Let's latch on.'

All of his reactions to this entire situation have been scummy in itself. I can’t recall the last time MR has been mislynched in round 1, and given my most recent games, I literally have to take matters in my own hands to kill him off. He’s using hyperbole and deflection as his defense mechanisms. He’s scum. Scummy scum scum.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

If you don’t have an MR scum boner right now, then what good are boners?

Gonna have to read back and see, Aladeenis has been a little overworked these last few days.

I am generally good at seeing Scum MR but haven't seen it yet this game. 

28 minutes ago, luckylager said:

MR and Deener pretty buddy-buddy to start the game. Looks kinda rank.

MR's dismissal of Stammers question .. Not sure what to make of it, other than it wasn't very nice.

Can you please explain what this means? Remember, I'm still a baby so forgive my ignorance, but I didn't see any mention of wincons in the OP.

When is it time to drop the new guy schtick? Your baby ignorance isn't gonna fly this game. 

3 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Gonna have to read back and see, Aladeenis has been a little overworked these last few days.

I am generally good at seeing Scum MR but haven't seen it yet this game. 

Maybe because you don't want to?

I haven't been around long, but you're lacking your normal intro post bite

Just now, Aladeen said:

When is it time to drop the new guy schtick? Your baby ignorance isn't gonna fly this game. 

So wtf was stammer saying?

I was reading it as scummy because I've seen no mention of wincons, or them being in PM's. Apostrophe S. 

Help me out

Just now, luckylager said:

Maybe because you don't want to?

I haven't been around long, but you're lacking your normal intro post bite

My bite is just going in a different direction. And right now I'm bearing my teeth at you. And trust me if there was something on MR that I saw I would be all over him for it. 

• Cheers 1
2 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

The Corrupt Correctional Force was up to their usual tricks and decide to incarcerate a bunch of innocent people that they would plan to torture and kill.

--

Everybody should have received a private message that looks similar to this

Reveal hidden contents

You are a Prisoner (Town-Aligned).  You are one of several prisoners that were unfairly sent to the dungeon by the corrupt correctional force.  Your role is to help eliminate the corrupt correctional force.

The private message should indicate your alignment, your ability (if you have one), and your win condition.  

IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE ONE, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ASAP

THE GAME IS ON

He was referencing the start of game post by AV. If you look at the PM he posted in there you will see that it doesn't specifically say the win con but it would be implied that anyone who got that PM is a VT. 

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, luckylager said:

So wtf was stammer saying?

I was reading it as scummy because I've seen no mention of wincons, or them being in PM's. Apostrophe S. 

Help me out

The wincons aren't explicitly stated, so maybe there are wincons that involve things other than killing town or mafia in this game.

Perhaps a Serial Killer or a Survivor. That sort of thing.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Maple said:

The wincons aren't explicitly stated, so maybe there are wincons that involve things other than killing town or mafia in this game.

Perhaps a Serial Killer or a Survivor. That sort of thing.

Pffft

And you're asking for baby cred.

We all know hoggers invited some experienced players to help us.

I will turn my attention to MR for a moment here:

IMO this is the totality of his gameplay thus far:

23 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I count this as 1.

Anything before the above post IMO was not game. Nothing much to see here he is simply saying that BJ's vote on him is the first on the bandwagon or maybe that it's the first serious post of the game.

22 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I'm going to be not very nice and ignore you too.

This was to LL - tit for tat, a little childish but not scummy. 

20 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

This is 2 if you vote me.

Now I think he is talking about a bandwagon forming about a post from falcon. Not so much wagonomics but we will say he is sensing moodanomics as the general mood of the thread was shifting towards possibly bandwagoning on him. Moodanomics would say MR is likely TP.

18 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

You're actually going to try to push this? :huh:

'Aha, a chance to mislynch MR! Let's latch on.'

Gotta say his post isn't wrong here, that wasn't much to go on, but I do that too when I feel it in my Aladeenis, maybe BJ feels something in his microbirdy?

18 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

In fact, vote Blue Jay. He's trying to make something out of this that doesn't exist.

I can see this final post going either way. Scum MR would do this but so would town MR.

Conclusion: I don't see anything in MR's game thus far that is alarming and with the general moodanomics of the thread at the time I would give MR a very slight TP lean. 

When you have 4-5 people willing to jump on something pretty insignificant chances are there are mafia in there. I would say it's unlikely to be Stamkos who started it but I think BJ and Falcon come out of this with a slight scum lean. 

2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

I will turn my attention to MR for a moment here:

IMO this is the totality of his gameplay thus far:

Anything before the above post IMO was not game. Nothing much to see here he is simply saying that BJ's vote on him is the first on the bandwagon or maybe that it's the first serious post of the game.

This was to LL - tit for tat, a little childish but not scummy. 

Now I think he is talking about a bandwagon forming about a post from falcon. Not so much wagonomics but we will say he is sensing moodanomics as the general mood of the thread was shifting towards possibly bandwagoning on him. Moodanomics would say MR is likely TP.

Gotta say his post isn't wrong here, that wasn't much to go on, but I do that too when I feel it in my Aladeenis, maybe BJ feels something in his microbirdy?

I can see this final post going either way. Scum MR would do this but so would town MR.

Conclusion: I don't see anything in MR's game thus far that is alarming and with the general moodanomics of the thread at the time I would give MR a very slight TP lean. 

When you have 4-5 people willing to jump on something pretty insignificant chances are there are mafia in there. I would say it's unlikely to be Stamkos who started it but I think BJ and Falcon come out of this with a slight scum lean. 

Would you care to elaborate on where you found Jay (because BJ is such an undignified name) and Falcon to be particularly scummy? It looks like you put some time into evaluating MR, so I imagine you read the others as well. Thanks :)