The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Tales From The Dungeon [Game over; Mafia win)

Rate this topic

AV.

42 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

What? You were the one saying I am close to solving this game, not me. In what way then am I close to solving this game?

See for you to say that after I said you, falcon and two slankers were scum, would imply that I am mostly right about what I said.

If that is the case then was your post admitting to being scum?

You have 2 mafia already. Halfway there

1 hour ago, Master Radishes said:

I like the attitude here, but the whole thing with those moments is that we don't catch them as they happen. Otherwise they'd be different kinds of moments. Come back and re-read all this convo after R1 and see if the results reveal anyone in a different light. If you get too caught up in the 'now' you'll begin to see everyone and everything as scummy.

Re: my statement about being on seperate teams that caused all this - Aladeen and I have a long history of fighting in thread because we read each other so well. So I'll see Aladeen being his usual scum meta, call him on it, and he goes aggro powerwolf on me. Or he'll see me playing my scummy meta and I'll get snarky and sarcastic about it to him. I was alluding to that. If you want to see it as a questionable comment, fine, but there is context to it.

I get this, but I’m trying to see the interconnectedness of everything. DM not directly talking to anyone is one thing, but I’m seeing 6’5 flip flopping with what he said, you two starting the convo and joking around, (intentionally or unintentionally) providing cover for BJ and Falcon to sneak in, where only the latter is known to do that. I see Maple seems to be confused which, if he is indeed new, is a good sign. That’s what I’m looking at. 

2 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

If anything is a slip, it's this.

Definitely seems TMI.

But given the tone I seem to get from his writing I feel like he's saying it's two slankers. 

Either way, dude makes me uneasy. People who post like they actually know anything this early on creep me out though.

9 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Definitely seems TMI.

But given the tone I seem to get from his writing I feel like he's saying it's two slankers. 

Either way, dude makes me uneasy. People who post like they actually know anything this early on creep me out though.

Though?

That's some ugly English. Brain melting from heat I suppose.

30 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

my chromebook screen is like 35% borken and has lines across everywhere. I will try to follow on my phone best I can.

anyhow

I like dm so far

MR looks good to

rest not to sure

Go tp Go!

Did you really sell out yourself and DM with your first post?

DM has done nothing. Sweet &^@# all except post a few memes.

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Definitely seems TMI.

I was actually referring to the "halfway there" part, but that's my bad for being too lazy to bold.

20 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Did you really sell out yourself and DM with your first post?

DM has done nothing. Sweet &^@# all except post a few memes.

This might be a good catch, although DM has posted a few things so far. MH could justify it by saying that he's just liked DM's tone, or he feels it's more in line with TP-DM, etc. Instead, he replies with this:

13 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

never said dm was tp lol just said I like him lol

which seems like backpedaling more than anything.

Vote milk and honey