The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Tales From The Dungeon [Game over; Mafia win)

Rate this topic

AV.

35 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

He plays a style that I haven't seen before, and there's no way for me to know whether this is his mafia meta or his TP meta. Our best bet is to consider what hoggers says about him. Hoggers mentioned that normally 6'5 would try to work together with him as TP instead of trying to derail his attempts to solve the game, but hoggers took his vote off 6'5 later so I guess he doesn't feel that way anymore.

Hoggers knows nothing about me.

7 hours ago, luckylager said:

Do you believe the toxicity was a planned attack?

If it was then it went way too far. For a moment I thought I was blocked and going to be banned from future games. Not fair to me personally. 

7 hours ago, SixFootFiveAndJackedAF said:

None of this changes the fact

1. Aladork is scum

2. Aladeen broke the forum rules.

Prove the first point. Give us an explanation for your reads. Also, let’s deal with #2 after the game, but not during. I’m done with all of the stupidity from both sides and just want to play the goddamn game. 

7 hours ago, SixFootFiveAndJackedAF said:

I can confirm, Time Lad is a Villager.

Here is my issue with your gameplay. 

You leave tidbits of a role, likely sherif, yet you have hard claims for many people, with absolutely nothing to back it up. A sherif only has one night action, so you’re either talking out of your ass or scum. Give us something we can work with, so the rest of us can work with you. 

Unvote; Vote JAF until he provides explanations for his reads. 

6 hours ago, SixFootFiveAndJackedAF said:

None of this changes the fact

1. Aladork is scum

2. Aladeen broke the forum rules.

You've done absolutely nothing to demonstrate that Aladeen is scum, outside of not getting along with him.

Quit being a beta and act like the alpha you so desperately yearn to be. 

That being said, I dont think you're scum, cuz' your gameplay has been ludicrously reckless if you are.

I'll keep my vote where it is, unless something changes. Something just feels off about hoggers gameplay.

Just now, falcon45ca said:

You've done absolutely nothing to demonstrate that Aladeen is scum, outside of not getting along with him.

Quit being a beta and act like the alpha you so desperately yearn to be. 

That being said, I dont think you're scum, cuz' your gameplay has been ludicrously reckless if you are.

I'll keep my vote where it is, unless something changes. Something just feels off about hoggers gameplay.

Remember my point about BW's scum game? How he'd come in early and take charge, only to drop off a a bit in later rounds? What if Hogs is doing that here? He was much more active early game, and he only only seemed to slow down after that post. Scum inspiration, perhaps?

What about maple? After his entrance, he only seems to lurk the thread, and post when nobody else is online - late at night or after the toxicity. Big scum tell, but I don't know if that's normal for them. I'd be more at ease if he gave supported reads, but they don't. 

8 hours ago, Zfetch said:

I don't feel it :(

8 hours ago, luckylager said:

Oh wow!

Z for Mayor!

Wait, we're in a dungeon

Nooooooooo

The monkey is evil and whipping me with chains!

8 hours ago, Zfetch said:

wat

I was pretty drunk.

But you haven't been very involved in this game. Haven't seen you scum hunting at all, you drop a soft claim -

9 hours ago, Zfetch said:

It wouldn't be wise to lynch me this game just saying

Then disappear again without offering up any insight.

What gives?

52 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

What about maple? After his entrance, he only seems to lurk the thread, and post when nobody else is online - late at night or after the toxicity. Big scum tell, but I don't know if that's normal for them. I'd be more at ease if he gave supported reads, but they don't. 

You're reading too much into things. Also, Maple is a female.

1 hour ago, Stamkos said:

Here is my issue with your gameplay. 

You leave tidbits of a role, likely sherif, yet you have hard claims for many people, with absolutely nothing to back it up. A sherif only has one night action, so you’re either talking out of your ass or scum. Give us something we can work with, so the rest of us can work with you. 

Unvote; Vote JAF until he provides explanations for his reads. 

I'm trying my hardest to work with people, but nobody wants my help.

All you guys have to do is trust me and accept the fact I'm not fully human...

Roster:

1. Blue Jay 22 - I get pocketed by dumbdumbs pushing on me uwu

2. luckylager - Probably just a VT. Pack it up.

3. Intoewsables - I don't remember any of their posts, but looking at their avatar makes me feel they can do know wrong. Surely the mod wouldn't rand such a friendly lad mafia.

4. falcon45ca - I want to crawl into falcon's DMs and troll him until he is nothing more than a shell of his former self UWU

5. Time Lord - I did not realize that Time Lord was actually in this game. Looking at their ISO, the posts bore me. There isn't any citrusy zest. Boring,  but I doubt I vote there today. 

6. DarthMelvin - Does not appear to be playing the game.

7. Master Radishes - Very wolfy player, although potentially not in a wholly alignment indicative way -- they could just have no idea what they're doing. Are they new?

8. hoggers - Lacking. Have not seen as much as I would have expected from this slot.

9. SixFootFiveAndJackedAF - Acting like his usual self. That he is completely disregarding how others perceive him in order to further his own gameplay is probably less mafia indicative.

10. Aladeen - What a salty lad. I presume he is being subbed, as per his request. 

11. Zfetch - If I am a vigi, I'm shooting this slot tonight. glgl

12. milk and honey - :goat:

13. Lewitelli - Apparently they didn't sign up for this game.

14. Stamkos - Stamkos these nuts. 

3 minutes ago, SixFootFiveAndJackedAF said:

You're reading too much into things. Also, Maple is a female.

I'm trying my hardest to work with people, but nobody wants my help.

All you guys have to do is trust me and accept the fact I'm not fully human...

Two words: serialkiller

Just now, SixFootFiveAndJackedAF said:

These reads tell us nothing. Why would you post them?

Now the cats out of the bag. I know you think I'm town so I now control your mind, Maple.

You may be the Serial Killer but now you're a Town-aligned Serial Killer.

OwO

• Wat 1
13 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

Remember my point about BW's scum game? How he'd come in early and take charge, only to drop off a a bit in later rounds? What if Hogs is doing that here? He was much more active early game, and he only only seemed to slow down after that post. Scum inspiration, perhaps?

I wouldnt say that hoggers is inspired by BW, but it does seem a sound scum strategy.

Check out that alliteration!

Just now, Maple said:

Roster:

1. Blue Jay 22 - I get pocketed by dumbdumbs pushing on me uwu

2. luckylager - Probably just a VT. Pack it up.

3. Intoewsables - I don't remember any of their posts, but looking at their avatar makes me feel they can do know wrong. Surely the mod wouldn't rand such a friendly lad mafia.

4. falcon45ca - I want to crawl into falcon's DMs and troll him until he is nothing more than a shell of his former self UWU

5. Time Lord - I did not realize that Time Lord was actually in this game. Looking at their ISO, the posts bore me. There isn't any citrusy zest. Boring,  but I doubt I vote there today. 

6. DarthMelvin - Does not appear to be playing the game.

7. Master Radishes - Very wolfy player, although potentially not in a wholly alignment indicative way -- they could just have no idea what they're doing. Are they new?

8. hoggers - Lacking. Have not seen as much as I would have expected from this slot.

9. SixFootFiveAndJackedAF - Acting like his usual self. That he is completely disregarding how others perceive him in order to further his own gameplay is probably less mafia indicative.

10. Aladeen - What a salty lad. I presume he is being subbed, as per his request. 

11. Zfetch - If I am a vigi, I'm shooting this slot tonight. glgl

12. milk and honey - :goat:

13. Lewitelli - Apparently they didn't sign up for this game.

14. Stamkos - Stamkos these nuts. 

I would enjoy that immensely 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1