The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2019-20

Nail

We have a trade to announce...

To BOS - Mika Zibanejad, Nino Niederreiter, CGY 2022 3rd Round Pick

To CGY - Nikolaj Ehlers (50% retained by Boston for 2020-21 season, 35% retained for 2021-22 season), Hampus Lindholm, BOS 2022 2nd Round Pick

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Wat 2

13 hours ago, Nail said:

To BOS - Mika Zibanejad, Nino Niederreiter, CGY 2022 3rd Round Pick

To CGY - Nikolaj Ehlers (50% retained by Boston for 2020-21 season, 35% retained for 2021-22 season), Hampus Lindholm, BOS 2022 2nd Round Pick

We wish Mika luck as we know he’s still an elite talent in the league but he couldn’t play much C with McDavid, Monahan, Kotkaniemi up the middle. 

We are happy to bring in a young emerging star in Ehlers and know his speed will help push the tempo in Cgy for years.  We also realized that our D was missing another top pair D.  Hampus will come in and help solidify the top 4 with Subban, Sanheim and Hanifin.

Thanks to @JE14 for the lengthy but productive negotiations.

Edited by Kobayashi Maru

New York Islanders Current Lineup

Panarin - Kadri - Laine

Johnsson - Eller - Ennis

Lucic - ??? - Athanasiou (RFA)

Lemieux - Girgensons (RFA) - Gauthier

Yandle - Doughty

Slavin - Dumba

Martinez - Andersson

Tanev

Holl

Hart

???

Prospects/players that will likely be playing in the NHL next season:

Alex Barre-Boulet 

Alexander Barabanov

Mikhail Grigorenko

Henri Jokiharju 

Dennis Gilbert

Scott Perunovich

Connor Mackey

Ivan Prosvetov (because Raanta can't stay healthy)

The bolded players are the only players not OTB. Everyone else could be had, but certainly not all will move.

1 hour ago, Nail said:

To CGY - NJD 2022 4th Round Pick

To NJD - Trevor Janicke, Sasha Mutala, Reece Newkirk

Appreciate @Kobayashi Maru being patient with me on this one. I had been tied up in other key talks the last few days. Thank you for being so generous with your time and allowing me to pick out some promising youngsters. Definitely love the additions as it provides us with more depth moving forward! 

NJ is actively trying to see if we can get a pick in the Top 25 of this years Draft. Eriksson-Ek's name has been said to be a piece in consideration for such a move up. (We cannot confirm or deny these rumours)

eriksson-ek

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

Mismanaged my scheduling and now I have to drive to Port Alberni and back today instead of enjoying the Raiders game.

sigh. At least it seems I am not missing any action here. haha

You a Raiders fan? 

• Cheers 1

43 minutes ago, Arbourshate said:

pick #19 has been traded to @Rush17

Thank you very much Arbourshate. This move has allowed us to address a future need in our new core moving forward. It isn't every day that a Defenseman of Kaiden's caliber drops down to 19th OA.  He is going to be a big part of our core moving forward - through our conversations with those who know him personally. He is one heck of a leader and he looks like he may be physically ready to step into the NHL in the very near future. We would like to give him another year season to gain some of that man strength but he is a phenomenal defender, someone we like to compare to Darnell Nurse of the Wild here in FL. We will continue to get younger futures as we look to draft and develop our next core. 

We have 2 picks remaining at 51 and 79. We look forward to making some more selections and perhaps even more trades. 

Welcome Kaiden. We feel good knowing you can keep Askarov's crease clear for years to come.

Edited by Rush17

Although the Hurricanes are still playing, none of these guys are. Hurricanes release the rights of following pending UFA players:

Carter Rowney

Kevin Rooney

Justin Braun

Mark Borowiecki

Anton Wedin

Kurtis Gabriel

Frederick Gaudeau

Logan Shaw

Gabriel Bourque
John Gilmour

Also, we release the rights of the following pending RFAs:

Valentin Zykov

Tony Sund

Jeff Taylor

@Nail

To help a Kopitar deal, willing to be creative as it seems salary scares most teams away. Willing to take a bad contract or higher contract back. Always have my Buyout available still if need be to help another team out?

If looking for a dman, McDonagh can be applied to above comment. Having solid playoffs with lightning

Edited by Tylez

To NJD - WSH 2020 1st Round Pick (19th overall)

To WSH - Nathan Bastian, CGY 2020 1st Round Pick (21st overall), 2021 3rd Round Pick*

3rd round pick is from a previous conditional trade, where Washington will now receive the lower of ANA or DAL 2021 3rd Round Pick

• Like 1