The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Pittsburgh Penguins | Nov. 27, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

seeing Jake with Pettersson and Boeser for practice still today got me being like A2000DD0-24DF-4ABD-AD5B-6D04B2C2991F.gif.b3f2c4190eadd87060267c3fbc5631df.gif

one of the few positives of the last game was seeing a fire in our boy Jake and Petey too had some more fire in his belly. Saw Jake go right after buddy that hit Petey in the corner, also with Miller back with Bo I think that makes our 2nd line way better. Let’s just hope Goldy has more ice time next game. Poor guys getting the JV treatment one shift in and disappears for the next 12- 15 mins. I wanna see what we have in these two guys this year. Rooting for both of them but they need a few games to get into some actual chemistry with line mates not a shift or two. Leivo and Pearson get tons, and also of Pp2 or Pp1 time too would like to see Jake on the 2nd and Goldy too while he’s up. We know what we have in JL and TP good solid work ethic and semi consistent offensive work. Really is the year for goldy to show me what you got, Hope Green let’s him play while he’s up. For Jake it’s more to do with what’s his next deal gonna look like, might be a steal since he hasn’t exploded with goals and points yet, good term on the next deal I think. Lock him up he seems to play much better with more ice time. But this year will tell us more. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, theo5789 said:

Wait and see is really all I ask for, but we are hearing nightly all the reasons he should be fired which I find absurd at this point.

This is a discussion board where people vent there CURRENT frustration with the team.  Green - hopefully - is learning to use this roster and will be given the chance to win with this core.   Great discussion and good points !!!

Edited by ShawnAntoski

5 hours ago, ShawnAntoski said:

This is a discussion board where people vent there CURRENT frustration with the team.  Green - hopefully - is learning to use this roster and will be given the chance to win with this core.   Great discussion and good points !!!

And they can vent and I will counter the ones that I feel should be viewed differently.

• Cheers 1

12 hours ago, spook007 said:

That they don't stick up for one another or that I won't hold my breath :lol:

PS... seriously, yes I agree. Looking forward to Roussel and Ferland return. He should have been creamed, but as usual very light hearted response, when it's a Canuck...

200-8.gif

Miss me some Rypien.. Remember when he tore Clunes shoulder in the playoffs in 2010 cause we weren't taking any s*&^t... Those were the days.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, VanIsleNuckFan said:

Miss me some Rypien.. Remember when he tore Clunes shoulder in the playoffs in 2010 cause we weren't taking any s*&^t... Those were the days.

Agree...

Rypien was worth the admission fee on its own... so good to see somebody standing up for anyone... made the team 2 feet taller as well. He was a true warrior...

• Cheers 1