The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Pandemic [Game Over: Mafia wins]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

I can only work with the info that I am given as it comes via the events of the game.

As of this round, I can go back and say that my first investigation target had some investigation immunity of some sort.  I'm not bastardized because my second investigation target just suffered the exact fate I was told they would suffer from the investigation results in my PM.

This means that Ceres is, in all likelihood, The CDC.  And if he is not, he's a deep-wolf.  This is why I will investigate him to find out for sure.

You're saying your investigation got a villager killed and now you want to investigate me?? 

WTF

Keep this man away from me. 

• Haha 1
Just now, Ceres said:

You're saying your investigation got a villager killed and now you want to investigate me?? 

WTF

Keep this man away from me. 

I literally posted this information an hour ago.  I was told (from the host) that thejazz97 was hoarding toilet-paper and the town would deal with him.

Not long after, he died because the town had (finally) dealt with him.

You claim to have immunity from death so why wouldn't I clear your name for the sake of the town and to also prevent deep-wolf paranoia?

There's no scenario where I'm a Kingpin.  A Kingpin would produce a "Town" investigation.  Even though game mechanics are at the discretion of the host, I think it would be awfully cruel to the town to put in two non-town roles with misleading results upon investigation.

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

There's no scenario where I'm a Kingpin.  A Kingpin would produce a "Town" investigation.  Even though game mechanics are at the discretion of the host, I think it would be awfully cruel to the town to put in two non-town roles with misleading results upon investigation.

Not sure if I communicated this well but I think many people will know what I mean.

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

I literally posted this information an hour ago.  I was told (from the host) that thejazz97 was hoarding toilet-paper and the town would deal with him.

Not long after, he died because the town had (finally) dealt with him.

You claim to have immunity from death so why wouldn't I clear your name for the sake of the town and to also prevent deep-wolf paranoia?

Are you at least aware that you saying this in the thread about jazz is what killed him? You and whatever the hell your role you have just killed a villager. Full stop. Think on that.

And you're the one fabricating the deep-wolf paranoia. 

I JUST LYNCHED PATIENT ZERO. The mafia will clearly kill me at some point.

Just now, Ceres said:

Are you at least aware that you saying this in the thread about jazz is what killed him? You and whatever the hell your role you have just killed a villager. Full stop. Think on that.

And you're the one fabricating the deep-wolf paranoia. 

I JUST LYNCHED PATIENT ZERO. The mafia will clearly kill me at some point.

Blaming game mechanics on me.  Really cool :wacko:

• Vintage 1

Blaming game mechanics on me.  Really cool :wacko:

If villager: I'm blaming it on your role, not you. You wouldn't have known. But now you know for the future. 

Let the records show that we have a "town-aligned" player asking the sheriff not to investigate.

Look at me

I'm the sheriff

You're either mafia or the sheriff's psychotic cousin shrif.