The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Flight of the Dirty Birds - Game Over, TOWN WINS!!

Rate this topic

also I can't actually shoot MR rofl

I'm two-shot and I've already blown my load. I claimed I would anyway because it was a free reaction test

not sure what to make of his reaction to being told he'll be shot. Don't think it looks like anti spew but the rest of his play has been so bad. maybe he was trying hard to seem town in the hope I change my mind, playing on my erratic personality

Hopefully we go 2/2 the next two days which will allow us adequate time to find the likely fourth

it sounds like theirs a vote manipulation   to their team though so we’ll have to be decisive from here on in

im almost positive we can trust BK and the rocket probably toews. Any other names you guys would like to add to the list?

1 minute ago, Professor Linguine said:

i think we can trust BK and toews. sell me on rocket

Rocket in his first game as scum only voted and didn’t talk at all. This is his second game and he’s been a completely different player.  Yes he could have realized his flaws from last game but he has personality is having fun open and from how frozen he was last game i don’t see this big of a transition if he was randed scum Twice in a row

For now he has my trust that can always change

Just now, Professor Linguine said:

SS moving over at the very last second when it was clear DM was gonna be the lynch is also kinda sus because it looks like they just wanted the cred

Agreed. I also don’t like him asking to be investigated multiple times. That too me is sketchy. Investigation immune roles are frequent

He also tp cleared Dm early round 2 for no reason 

And of course MR just voted for SS so if MR flips red that can be seen as a hope to confuse us in the future

MR voting for SS could be anti spew. He fully expected me to shoot him immediately (cos he didnt know i was out of shots) and flip red, and he wanted the last thing he did to be a vote on SS to throw us off the scent

I also did not like how DM tried to shade me by saying my self vote was reverse psychology but did not suspect the same about SS asking to be investigated. She is probably the godfather.

Consider this from the perspective of the scum. Their teammate is being run up. There is a viable counterwagon that is also building steam (me), that they know isn't on their team and that was acting so &^@#ed up that they had a very easy excuse as to why they were on me when I flip green. From the perspective of the mafia, it is difficult for them to justify bussing when there is such a juicy counterwagon. MR saying that scum are in the bussers was meant to make us think in that direction when in all probability, the DM wagon was pure.

8 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Agreed. I also don’t like him asking to be investigated multiple times. That too me is sketchy. Investigation immune roles are frequent

He also tp cleared Dm early round 2 for no reason 

And of course MR just voted for SS so if MR flips red that can be seen as a hope to confuse us in the future

Kill me and then smack yourself when I flip town. FFS. 

12 minutes ago, Professor Linguine said:

SS moving over at the very last second when it was clear DM was gonna be the lynch is also kinda sus because it looks like they just wanted the cred

Because I chose to take a look at how good NIK’s read was. There’s nothing sinister about that. It was completely organic in the buildup and in the vote change. 

hunt for scum on my wagon first and the intoews wagon after. Scum ran me up because I was an easy target, but they'd actually prefer to get intoews lynched if they can get away with it. After all I could well be 3P and intoews is just town. And they want to keep me around $&!#ting up the thread and as a mislynch sitting in their back pocket. Notice how SS, MR and DM all did not speak out against my trolling whilst NIK and hoggers both did.