The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Event Horizon [Game Over: Town Wins]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

1 hour ago, GoCanucks16 said:

hey now let's not get carried away

ss is sus because too many commas

Nope. Comma serve to separate sentences. Commas are used after  ‘Also’ when ‘Also’ begins a sentence. 

I think we’ve found our scum. They’re usually ilerate. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Who's your scum picks on your wagon?

Too early but Bj is giving me bad feels. His enterance was lame. asking us to save him going off the last couple games

Then he asked if i wasnt confident in reading ss this game....SS posted a null 1st post. If hes scum he won't make it far

LLs vote is sitting alright with me. We have a thing :wub: and this is normal. Your quote of his posts tho reads a little try hard for him, not smooth as id expect from town lucky tho

Not a big fan of Avs vote. Unexplained and jumping on the popular choice but too early to tell with him

Gc i have no clue for now

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

LL might be mafia too. This is golden 

I was starting to wonder when you'd mention me.

I've been around despite claiming I couldn't play til 9pm in the pregame.

But you're right I'm the captain and I'm busted scum. At least I'm not as obvious as NIK

Gg

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Too early but Bj is giving me bad feels. His enterance was lame. asking us to save him going off the last couple games

Then he asked if i wasnt confident in reading ss this game....SS posted a null 1st post. If hes scum he won't make it far

LLs vote is sitting alright with me. We have a thing :wub: and this is normal. Your quote of his posts tho reads a little try hard for him, not smooth as id expect from town lucky tho

Not a big fan of Avs vote. Unexplained and jumping on the popular choice but too early to tell with him

You goofy AF

• Like 3
1 minute ago, naslund.is.king said:

Thoughts on BKs posts so far?

Don’t have any thoughts that could be of any value thus far. It’s D1. Just sussing people out as they post at this point. Anyone who thinks they know who is scum based on the stuff so far is either incorrect, lucky and they don’t know why, or scum. 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Mother&^@#er

I didnt vote for you. Dont go creating false-titties

• Like 3
  • Haha 1