The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Black Friday I'm In Love

Rate this topic

AV.

7 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Speaking to the townies here... really look at BJs posts and put yourself in his position: finally randing scum after the bazillionth game of being town. Now the prospect of seeing round 2 in just about the same number of games but alas some cockey ass dick of a townie calls you out from the get go jeopardizing the promised land of living beyond the first round. Can you feel that frustration? Wouldn’t that just tick you right the eff off? And add that to being a cool player like BJ who almost never gets into it like the rest of us aggro players rage quitting anger junkies. 

Read his posts, such frustration in the same vibration as if that was the scenario because that is the scenario.

False narrative 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

So what happens if I’m lynched and flip town and you live past nightfall

Then I am probably lynched next and responsible for two townies being mislynched, but I gotta be real with you I just don’t see you flipping town. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

Fetch - limited posting while being behind in the game - par for fetch

This is a awful excuse for a read. I got signed in on like page 10, caught up on page 12 and haven't missed any significant chunk of the game.

Horrible horrible reach.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Not scum

See here’s the issues I have with your proclamations of innocence. 

You’re a great guy that comes across in everything you post. But because of that I think direct lying is hard for you. 

your post of “I’m always town” is not the same as saying you are town.

your post here “not scum” isn’t the same as saying “I’m not scum” or “I’m not mafia” or even “I am town” 

It feels like you are keeping open loopholes, maybe subconsciously, maybe not, to be able to keep your conscious clear of outright lying.

Thats just how your posts come across to me this game.

• Like 2
Just now, Aladeen said:

See here’s the issues I have with your proclamations of innocence. 

You’re a great guy that comes across in everything you post. But because of that I think direct lying is hard for you. 

your post of “I’m always town” is not the same as saying you are town.

your post here “not scum” isn’t the same as saying “I’m not scum” or “I’m not mafia” or even “I am town” 

It feels like you are keeping open loopholes, maybe subconsciously, maybe not, to be able to keep your conscious clear of outright lying.

Thats just how your posts come across to me this game.

Wouldn't you say this is a rather unnecessarily lengthy and scummy reply to the post "not scum"?

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

This is a awful excuse for a read. I got signed in on like page 10, caught up on page 12 and haven't missed any significant chunk of the game.

Horrible horrible reach.

You gonna honestly tell us that’s not how you’ve played the last x number of games? Catching up late in rounds or even early post nf? That’s garbage man and you know it.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

You guys gotta keep the taco talk out of here. It's so weird reading 2 pages of people talking about taco ingredients when the game already started.

Save the drama, there were like 4 or 5 burrito posts.

Deen singing Macarena to us was kinda weird, but it fit well considering the post about tag teaming with his "Eskimo" Brother.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Save the drama, there were like 4 or 5 burrito posts.

Deen singing Macarena to us was kinda weird, but it fit well considering the post about tag teaming with his "Eskimo" Brother.

Kinda weird? I sang that for you. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1