The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2021-2022 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

yippykyeh

27 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Has anyone else received emails from Ticket Exchange saying their listings have been removed because they did not sell.... for games in the future???  All my listings for the games for the rest of the season have been removed!  

Yes I just saw this too, strange eh….. I also sold tickets before this all happened 

1 minute ago, SerenityNow said:

Yeah I sold some too... those ones are still showing as sold.  So far.  

I wonder what’s happening with the leafs game … I sold that one there are we getting it back or is being kept by the person who bought it ? It also shows this when I go to my Canucks account for the tickets they took off

2BFC03CA-6E4E-4278-81E4-110CB4388B19.jpeg

12 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

I wonder what’s happening with the leafs game … I sold that one there are we getting it back or is being kept by the person who bought it ? It also shows this when I go to my Canucks account for the tickets they took off

2BFC03CA-6E4E-4278-81E4-110CB4388B19.jpeg

What the.....?  I'm not getting that.  The ones that they removed just have Transfer and Sell greyed out and all I can select is to transfer or donate them.  Last time that meant it was in limbo until they were returned to my account.

1 minute ago, SerenityNow said:

What the.....?  I'm not getting that.  The ones that they removed just have Transfer and Sell greyed out and all I can select is to transfer or donate them.  Last time that meant it was in limbo until they were returned to my account.

Werid I checked ticketmaster and still lots of STH seats up for sale for the games I got returned back, I wonder if they can be posted on TM for a certain period of time then we have to repost 

Maybe... but some of them were the rescheduled games so I only posted them a couple of weeks ago or whenever that new schedule came out.  Well I emailed TicketExchange but the canned response said they will respond in 72 hours!  I am hoping something wonky is going on and will be straightened out, but if there is no word by tomorrow I am going to contact my account rep.  

26 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Maybe... but some of them were the rescheduled games so I only posted them a couple of weeks ago or whenever that new schedule came out.  Well I emailed TicketExchange but the canned response said they will respond in 72 hours!  I am hoping something wonky is going on and will be straightened out, but if there is no word by tomorrow I am going to contact my account rep.  

I usually contact my rep for everything she responds right away 

36 minutes ago, jovocop55 said:

everything is a mess... even next week games (feb 8 and 9) on ticketmaster showing the games are cancelled

I think to call it a mess is putting it lightly.

I do wonder with regards to the inventory being removed if they have been told not so subtly that they may be allowed to go back to 100% capacity in the near future? Unlikely, but I'm just spit balling.

Tickets are gone for Feb 8 and 9 game on canucks account.  I’m guessing no fans allow for that game or game cancelled again.

from StubHub as well.   Unfortunately, because the event was deemed canceled, your StubHub sale is also canceled. 

Edited by jovocop55

31 minutes ago, jovocop55 said:

Tickets are gone for Feb 8 and 9 game on canucks account.  I’m guessing no fans allow for that game or game cancelled again.

from StubHub as well.   Unfortunately, because the event was deemed canceled, your StubHub sale is also canceled. 

Aw geez, not again!!!

Rogers Arena continues to operate at 50% capacity. Your tickets are being recalled and new tickets will be issued for one or both of the following February home games: 

• Tuesday, February 8 vs Coyotes  
  • Wednesday, February 9 vs NY Islanders 

6 minutes ago, jovocop55 said:

Rogers Arena continues to operate at 50% capacity. Your tickets are being recalled and new tickets will be issued for one or both of the following February home games: 

• Tuesday, February 8 vs Coyotes  
  • Wednesday, February 9 vs NY Islanders 

WHY?????    I have already sold these games TWICE.  Now I have to try to sell them again.   WHY???   I just emailed my rep asking this and expressing my frustration (making sure to let her know it was not directed at her....  What a miserable job she must have this year).

4 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

WHY?????    I have already sold these games TWICE.  Now I have to try to sell them again.   WHY???   I just emailed my rep asking this and expressing my frustration (making sure to let her know it was not directed at her....  What a miserable job she must have this year).

Looks like the leafs game is being recalled also…. It’s not on my account manager