The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2021-2022 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

yippykyeh

5 hours ago, yippykyeh said:

My rep advised me that season ticket prices going up next season.  

Not surprising, but sad considering how the team is...a non playoff team. Going to re up still, big price difference from this year?

1 hour ago, Canuckster86 said:

Not surprising, but sad considering how the team is...a non playoff team. Going to re up still, big price difference from this year?

I sit UB4 where Canucks shoot twice 2009$ up to 2058 or 68 I can’t remember but prices are updated on Canucks virtual venue 

32 minutes ago, thepress83 said:

I still haven't received a response from my rep to my email from Feb 9 asking a number of questions.  I wasn't going to renew but being ignored and prices going up reinforces I made the right decision.

I usually call in but when I email my rep they usually respond right away … 

I had club 500 tix for Celine dion concert as perks two seasons ago ,but that got canceled due to covid

I got an email yesterday and entered into a draw for the upcoming Billie Eilish and Dua Lipa concerts at club 500

21 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

I sit UB4 where Canucks shoot twice 2009$ up to 2058 or 68 I can’t remember but prices are updated on Canucks virtual venue 

It's better than expected.  Lower than inflation.  I wonder what they had planned if it looked like we were making the playoffs.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bt116 said:

I had club 500 tix for Celine dion concert as perks two seasons ago ,but that got canceled due to covid

I got an email yesterday and entered into a draw for the upcoming Billie Eilish and Dua Lipa concerts at club 500

I still have club 500 tickets to a concert in my account in the notes 

Asked about renewals today and was sent this

Season Ticket Members will be enrolled in Auto-Renewal going forward starting with the 2022.23 Season. This will make your Season Ticket Membership much easier as everything will be done for you, and you will still be able to make updates/changes (E.g. Changing preferred Payment Plan) if required. We plan on having this process begin in the next few weeks!

17 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

Asked about renewals today and was sent this

Season Ticket Members will be enrolled in Auto-Renewal going forward starting with the 2022.23 Season. This will make your Season Ticket Membership much easier as everything will be done for you, and you will still be able to make updates/changes (E.g. Changing preferred Payment Plan) if required. We plan on having this process begin in the next few weeks!

Auto-Renewal??  Easier for us??  Yeah right.  This feels slimey to me.  I was already about 90% sure I was not going to renew, but this nudges me up to 95%.  Yes I am saying "there's a chance" ... but it is slim.  I lost so much money this year and just have a bad taste in my mouth from the way they conducted things this year.

• Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Auto-Renewal??  Easier for us??  Yeah right.  This feels slimey to me.  I was already about 90% sure I was not going to renew, but this nudges me up to 95%.  Yes I am saying "there's a chance" ... but it is slim.  I lost so much money this year and just have a bad taste in my mouth from the way they conducted things this year.

The canceled the exclusive member benefits this year without telling us due to covid 

• Cheers 1

4 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

The canceled the exclusive member benefits this year without telling us due to covid 

So I really got nothing out of getting seasons tickets except expensive tickets (than the resale market). Didn’t get a food card because it’s no longer a benefit for new members, and every time I wanted to use my team store discount it was either a special collection item not eligible or already on sale that’s greater than the 20%.

It feels like even more of a screw you that they now advertise a member gift for new members NEXT SEASON. 

57 minutes ago, EagleBoss said:

So I really got nothing out of getting seasons tickets except expensive tickets (than the resale market). Didn’t get a food card because it’s no longer a benefit for new members, and every time I wanted to use my team store discount it was either a special collection item not eligible or already on sale that’s greater than the 20%.

It feels like even more of a screw you that they now advertise a member gift for new members NEXT SEASON. 

Food and beverage cards are still a thing next year according to my rep, regarding the discounts it’s always been like that in the past

19 hours ago, EagleBoss said:

Good point about the ticket values because only a half dozen (mainly Marquee) games hold their value, all the other games can be easily bought for less on various other marketting channels - right up to the last minute and nearly always better seats than we have.   Fact of the matter is, Jim Benning ruined this franchise to the point that I can't even give some of my tickets away.   Sad but very true.    Years ago I'd sell every pair for profit so it was safe to buy a seasons or half season pkg sell a bunch a good profit and you'd get the rest of the games essentially for free.  NOT any more!   Until this franchise is rebuilt in a few years, there is little reason to own a STH Pkg.    Just a hastle trying/hoping to sell off excess tickets - many I got stuck with this year. This might very likely be my last year after 20+ years.

• Upvote 1

As a season ticket holder it sucks we didn't get many of the benefits this year. 

I'm a big hockey fan so I go to some of the games mainly to watch some of the big name players like Crosby, Ovechkin etc. 

I'm actually glad some of the members have been giving up their seats. I've been upgrading to better seats each year. Now in row 2 of the upper bowl. Just looking to keep moving closer to center. Have sat in the the lower bowl many times but prefer watching games from the upper bowl. 

Looking forward to the team getting better each year especially with the new management in place. Have alot more confidence they will be better than I have in the past.