The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2021-2022 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

yippykyeh

9 hours ago, bt116 said:

the demand for the Senators game are not great, esp. being a Saturday night HNIC game.

I am assuming a lot of people probably don't want to go to a game at the moment.

Not surprise, lots of people are sick now.  4 guys at work tested positive this week.  Many more seems like they are sick as well.  Even I’m getting a sore throat at the moment :sadno:

• RoughGame 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BCNeil said:

Triple recall.  I guess AQ has accepted the fact it won't be 100% for the Blues or Oilers games.  

This is good news. Was concerned the owner would deliberately take away his own team's momentum again for another 11 days.

• Haha 1

FFS, the tickets I sold for the upcoming games have had the sales cancelled and are being returned to my account again.  This makes zero sense.  As a season ticket member, my tickets are still valid - why cancel the sales???  Now I have to try to sell them again.  I honestly don't understand the logic behind this.

2 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

FFS, the tickets I sold for the upcoming games have had the sales cancelled and are being returned to my account again.  This makes zero sense.  As a season ticket member, my tickets are still valid - why cancel the sales???  Now I have to try to sell them again.  I honestly don't understand the logic behind this.

Exactly this is thee 3rd or 4th game I’ve resold for seller credit towards next season , just for them to be reissued to me …..

You think by now they have this. All figured out….

• Like 1

We should all ask our reps this question.  Mine just sent me a "How are you doing" email.  I am going to ask her about this.  Politely of course - it is none of her doing.  But maybe our reps can convey to the powers that be that we are not at all happy.  Not sure they care, but it's at least something.

• Thanks 1