The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2021-2022 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

yippykyeh

I honestly can't believe how badly the Canucks are treating their STH.  The amount of my time they are wasting reissuing tickets over and over again and for what purpose?  I sold the Arizona game last night twice because I never could attend and ended up wasting the tickets as they were reissued a third time and I couldn't sell them in the 48 hours that I had them listed.

No way will I ever make this mistake again.  I'm out as a STH next year and would cancel now for a partial refund if I could.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, thepress83 said:

I honestly can't believe how badly the Canucks are treating their STH.  The amount of my time they are wasting reissuing tickets over and over again and for what purpose?  I sold the Arizona game last night twice because I never could attend and ended up wasting the tickets as they were reissued a third time and I couldn't sell them in the 48 hours that I had them listed.

No way will I ever make this mistake again.  I'm out as a STH next year and would cancel now for a partial refund if I could.

I could have written this post, word for word.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

On 2/3/2022 at 4:34 PM, BCNeil said:

Edmonton and Calgary do it much easier.  They leave everything alone and ask for volunteers to return tickets.  You get refunded the face value, not season ticket cost for the tickets as credit for next year.  If you already sold or otherwise transferred your tickets you aren't eligible to volunteer.  They get more volunteers than needed and do it by a draw. 

Hopefully these are the last 2 games.  rumour is leafs 100%

but, but, but....if they do that, the place will be overtaken by Leaf Robots and we're all going to catch Covid from them?  Hope it stays at 50% for  that game!

40 minutes ago, thepress83 said:

Exactly, u would think they have a system in place to separate STH and single game buyers.  

56 minutes ago, jovocop55 said:

Exactly, u would think they have a system in place to separate STH and single game buyers.  

It’s inexcusable 

I can see them not being able to sort this out back mid December 

but it’s mid February now

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

I just listed mine... and they immediately sold.  I shoulda priced them higher!  LOL.  Well now I can go back to worrying about all the rest of them that aren't selling for next-to-nothing.

I did well too.  I originally sold my set of 4 the night before the game at an okay price for leafs, lots of people were worried about the game being cancelled.

Just sold them now for $250 higher, actually the highest price I have ever got for the set of 4.  Other than the Sedin night.

Which means the game will now be cancelled for some reason.  Sorry I jinxed everyone. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

I did well too.  I originally sold my set of 4 the night before the game at an okay price for leafs, lots of people were worried about the game being cancelled.

Just sold them now for $250 higher, actually the highest price I have ever got for the set of 4.  Other than the Sedin night.

Which means the game will now be cancelled for some reason.  Sorry I jinxed everyone. 

Well you did much better than me... I didn't price them very high, which is likely why they sold so fast.   As for the game being cancelled, I'm surprised Aquilini didn't want to postpone again.  The one guaranteed sell out game on the schedule.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

i was at the past 2 home games and last night felt more then 50% capacity 

I'm not completely sure I'm correct but it maybe it might have a slight possibility on the outside chance that it might have something to do with the remote fact that it was at half capacity restriction!

.......but thats just a guess on my part!

OMG!

(I think we might need to ressurect the Loui E. "DUH" Emoji for use in extreme circumstances - like this!!)

Edited by RU SERIOUS

6 hours ago, BCNeil said:

They are planning for full attendance for sure.  Duck game doesn't have as much blue, but that is because tickets weren't recalled for that game.

Screenshot 2022-02-10 153003.png

All games past the leafs are still up with full attendance, nothing with change unless government makes an announcement 

39 minutes ago, jovocop55 said:

Anyone know if we have to fill out the ticketmaster 1099-K requirements thing to get paid?  Seems like it’s for US resident only.   But heard we still have to fill out to get paid. 

I think still need to fill out  to verify we are not US residences.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

i was at the past 2 home games and last night felt more then 50% capacity 

The NYI game definitely felt higher than 50% capacity I would guess 70% based on what I saw.  The suites seemed fairly full too and the concourse was busy.

2 hours ago, thepress83 said:

The NYI game definitely felt higher than 50% capacity I would guess 70% based on what I saw.  The suites seemed fairly full too and the concourse was busy.

Did anyone watch the Leaf vs Flames last night?  That was way over 50%.