The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2021-2022 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

yippykyeh

10 hours ago, GKM56 said:

My seats increased by $122.50/seat.

I'll take the opportunity to move to a lower category as I unknowingly ended up in the Larschieders section and I had to relocate 7 times this year because of that group anyways. May as well save myself the hassle and not end up with poorer seats while receiving no compensation for having to do so.

10 hours ago, Tilray_investor said:

My tickets went from $4,018 to $4,292. A 6.8% increase. Have had seasons for over 10 years, but will not be renewing. I think many will be in same situation as me. 

You guys looking before or after taxes? Because my seat only went up $34.81

After completing the form to cancel my seats next season I got a reply to my Feb 9 email that had been ignored until now but only to remind me I will lose my seniority if I don't renew my seats.  The rep ignored 3 well constructed paragraphs of questions and feedback.

• Sad 3

Has anyone sold tickets through ticketmaster and had funds go to account credit?  With all the tickets that were sold and then credited back to our accounts and resold up to 3 times, I asked my ticket rep for a recap /  summary four weeks ago. Reminded them week and a half ago and all I received was for the month of March and April which was incomplete and I responded to a week ago with no additional data. 

Is there another way to get this information?  I’m thinking it is not adding up when I look at my invoice and the amount I owe. If I opt out do I have an option to receive a cheque?  

I will have to go through all my confirmation emails now and add up. Was hoping to do this with the summary. 

Very frustrating and confused on why they can’t just email me back a simple request. 

7 hours ago, Canuckle2017 said:

Has anyone sold tickets through ticketmaster and had funds go to account credit?  With all the tickets that were sold and then credited back to our accounts and resold up to 3 times, I asked my ticket rep for a recap /  summary four weeks ago. Reminded them week and a half ago and all I received was for the month of March and April which was incomplete and I responded to a week ago with no additional data. 

Is there another way to get this information?  I’m thinking it is not adding up when I look at my invoice and the amount I owe. If I opt out do I have an option to receive a cheque?  

I will have to go through all my confirmation emails now and add up. Was hoping to do this with the summary. 

Very frustrating and confused on why they can’t just email me back a simple request. 

Your ticketexchange account will have all this info.  The Canucks staff don't really know much.

ex.png

On 4/20/2022 at 12:52 PM, WalkWithElias said:

We are getting food and beverage with renewals again next season, 

full -$200

half $100

ice pack $50

I always laugh when they think they are being so gracious in giving us our own money back!      LOL!   

This is just a marketing ploy to get us to buy $9.50 beer and $6.50 popcorn that cost .30 cents.   They should do away with that and just reduce ticket prices.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RU SERIOUS said:

I always laugh when they think they are being so gracious in giving us our own money back!      LOL!   

This is just a marketing ploy to get us to buy $9.50 beer and $6.50 popcorn that cost .30 cents.   They should do away with that and just reduce ticket prices.

The last couple years I got away with using it at the team store

• Like 1

Anybody else got this email this afternoon thinking they were nice enough to invite us to the last game for free? I got really excited until I opened it. We get exclusive member pricing all year, why would this be any different? Pretty funny and sneaky. 

9EEBC37E-24CD-4030-9F21-A8036FB09BE2.jpeg

AF2C5793-240A-41CB-9055-CBAB698D1A5A.jpeg

Edited by EP Phone Home

1 hour ago, EP Phone Home said:

Anybody else got this email this afternoon thinking they were nice enough to invite us to the last game for free? I got really excited until I opened it. We get exclusive member pricing all year, why would this be any different? Pretty funny and sneaky. 

I got it too, even though I am no longer a season ticket member.....

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, EP Phone Home said:

IAF2C5793-240A-41CB-9055-CBAB698D1A5A.jpeg

I thought it was a special season ticket holder event, oh well. 40% off at the team store is pretty good.

On 4/27/2022 at 3:14 PM, EP Phone Home said:

Yes I was about to call into work sick

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...