The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2021-22

canuck2xtreme

1 hour ago, greensman said:

I’m the expansion team bro. 

im literally built on everyone’s spare parts 

Dont give me that :lol:

Id 1000% take your position over the 1 I came into. Even without your big grabs from other teams not submitting a list LOL

You did a great job though!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Crabby said:

Dont give me that :lol:

Id 1000% take your position over the 1 I came into. Even without your big grabs from other teams not submitting a list LOL

You did a great job though!

One team didn’t submit :shock: so I got one legit top line forward (Fiala). 

…but you may forget I took a bottom team, (LA) last season, and took a 2/3 roster and turned it into a team in four days, which proceeded to be a playoff team.

… and you may not know that I took over the Bruins with 8 players, the best of whom was Brian Rafalski :lol:. One season to a legacy playoff team for a decade.

I’ve made a career on digging out of holes, but most importantly, I’m not even very knowledgable. I’ve pretty much been a hockey fan for the life span of this league. Im a stealth noob.

I 1000% think you can turn your team in the direction you want it to go :metal:

Edited by greensman
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, greensman said:

…but you may forget I took a bottom team, (LA) last season, and took a 2/3 roster and turned it into a team in four days, which proceeded to be a playoff team.

… and you may not know that I took over the Bruins with 8 players, the best of whom was Brian Rafalski :lol:. One season to a legacy playoff team for a decade.

most importantly, I’m not the most knowledgable, I’ve pretty much been a hockey fan for the life span of this league. Im a stealth noob.

Yea im getting to where I want to be, but getting there at a cautious pace. I have my young core already formed..

Quinn Hughes

Jack Hughes

Luke Hughes

Alexis Lafreniere

Quinton Byfield

Darnell Nurse

Rasmus Andersson

Yaroslav Askarov

Now its just a matter of waiting for development. I knew this year would be a long shot to make the playoffs, but feel if healthy these guys would be able to get me there as is. Depth shouldn't be an issue in Toronto for long. Thats my goal is to build a team that can be successful for a decade+, and hopefully with good drafting and other decisions, once we turn this corner we will never look back! :gocan:

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, greensman said:

I’ve made a career on digging out of holes, but most importantly, I’m not even very knowledgable. I’ve pretty much been a hockey fan for the life span of this league. Im a stealth noob.

What you did with Boston is legendary. Thank you. 

image.gif.44b7dae1a48007755b6c3fb04c1c949d.gif

• Cheers 1

image.png.080fc9db41890cb195c2edef497e1b20.png TRADE REPORT

New Jersey is actively speaking with teams on multiple fronts as the club looks to shore up the back end as well as upgrade in other areas. Devils GM Mike Vanderhoek will be available on CDC throughout the remainder of the day if teams are looking to chat or work on any potential deals.

3 minutes ago, theo5789 said:

Flyers Trade Report

Nothing to report. Nothing is happening.

I appreciate that you can simplify with words what I was saying. Well done. 

I haven't figured out the " cattle prod " feature on CDC yet to get talks moving beyond the " hello " stage haha. I feel like half the league may be hibernating or something i don't know idk GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Edited by Mike Vanderhoek

10 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

I haven't figured out the " cattle prod " feature on CDC yet to get talks moving beyond the " hello " stage haha. I feel like half the league may be hibernating or something i don't know idk GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Bombard with proposals. No1 in here likes to "counter" offer. So I just keep at yall until I feel theres no shot, or a trade gets done :lol:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

phone wtf GIF 

im not sure this thing’s working... did you call?

Edited by greensman
  • Haha 2

Maple Leafs are in the market for a top 6 FWD and top 4 or bottom pairing Dman. Prefferably on expiring contracts. Willing to take 2+yr term if the aav is reasonable enough for me.

You can reach me here, or on discord.

Cheers!