The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2021-22

Nail

Great day for the Anaheim Ducks organisation! We are ecstatic to lock down our franchise cornerstone Quinn Hughes for another 8 years, he will play a big part in our quest to win the Stanley Cup.

Additionally, the veteran leadership brought my Foligno will be invaluable come playoff time. I would expect there to be no better player to close out a potential elimination game against the Golden Knights or Coyotes, who's rosters lack this type of grit and determination. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

Eric Haula may be of interest to playoff bound clubs searching for playoff bound depth, his term runs out this coming summer, making him an ideal candidate for GMs on the prowl to beef up their depth. I can be reached via private message on CDC. Cheers and Happy Hollies to everyone in FL. 

Chasing the upstart Kraken to finally be within 12 points of them, Vancouver has set its sights on reaching the Middle Third of the league as it is increasingly unlikely we will be seeing the post season. Having our best week of the season, 6th in points league wide this week, is certainly helpful and in fact we have surpassed the Blackhawks in the Conference Standings. With luck and care we feel we can surpass the Kraken and possibly get close to the Wild in the coming week's games. Ultimately we would like to displace Edmonton out of their hold on the middle third of the league standings, however it will take most of the season to get there at this point. None the less, the future looks bright as we continue to transition to more youthful talent in anticipation of several more prospect graduates next year. 

Congrats to Topi Niemela, Aatu Raty and Ville Ottavainen for being selected to the Finnish U20 WJC team for this years Tournament. Sadly Aatu has tested positive for Covid yesterday and will likely miss the tournament. I can't wait for all three players to join the Big Club in Vancouver and compete for the Cup in our FL league.

Edited by Primal Optimist
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Caboose said:

Great day for the Anaheim Ducks organisation! We are ecstatic to lock down our franchise cornerstone Quinn Hughes for another 8 years, he will play a big part in our quest to win the Stanley Cup.

Additionally, the veteran leadership brought my Foligno will be invaluable come playoff time. I would expect there to be no better player to close out a potential elimination game against the Golden Knights or Coyotes, who's rosters lack this type of grit and determination. 

At least we know Quinn Hughes won't be the one eliminating us.