The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Shadows of Beasts GAME ON~!

Rate this topic

DarthMelvin

Just now, NotMyBurroughs said:

You literally showed up at the worst time just after the vote ended.

there is no way you try to turn this post 

I pretty much said I was leaving it in towns hands me or falcon it’s you that voted BJ on your own accord. He better be scum. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, LeafsfanV said:

Nik said he was pretty sure, so I'm holding my breath.

NIKs whole theory came down to him being alive past r1 idk man we will see. His final words don’t offer much hope for a red flip either.

• Like 1

Night Fall 3

With the threat of death looming in the night air of each full moon. One villager had taken this dreadful time as an opportunity of profit. Blue Jay had owned land outside of Mount Currie. It was said to be at least one hundred square acres. 

A villager has taken it upon himself to spread rumors of Blue Jay shapeshifting in the night.

An unknown author had also penned a letter to the Town Sheriff who then questioned BJ of his whereabouts. He left with satisfaction.

But the rumors were too strong, and the Villagers wanted to make certain.  Stringing BJ up at the center of town, BJ pleaded to the crowd with no flicker of mercy. He saw the villager who betrayed him, gazing into his eye.

That villager smiled at him and right then Blue Jay knew he was sure to die.

Before he could tell this tale of treachery and deceit, the floor fell.

The Prince of Hangmen? - True West Magazine

Tonight, the moon was a light shade of pink. To some it meant harvesting time in the lower mainland. But this year it meant death. There he was running for his life.

A gentleman had walked his girl home. And a true gentleman he was. Though I am most assured he asked her to spend the night. He did not mind though, she only lived 4 cabins down.

As she stepped into her doorway, she turned to Leafs Fan and gave him a hug good night and ended with a kiss on his cheek.

Her eyes widened and she whispered, “Leaf come inside NOW!”

Leafs Fan turned and looked up the street and saw two large beasts with blood red eyes blocking his way home.

They were too close to ensure the door would close in time. “No! I will lure them away, just close the door, lock it tight!”

“No!” She whispered…

“NOW!” He yelled as he bolted through the next alley. She could not sleep through the night and first light she ran with her father to Leaf’s Fan's  house.

He laid in his doorway blood soaked and dead.

Observations on film art : When we dead awaken: William Desmond Taylor made  movies too

Game on Next NF Monday 10 PM

• Like 2