The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Shadows of Beasts GAME ON~!

Rate this topic

DarthMelvin

Just now, Master Radishes said:

I can be the hero we need. Maybe. 

We need it. Because if you’re voting me after that nf either you paid no attention to how it went down or you’re scum in which case town has lost already.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

MR, Aladeen, NIK

These are my main 3.

The vote being on Leafs means one or both the wolves are active and risky. Especially mixed with BK being voted off last gsme.

it’s a smart duo for sure

This is why it should have been me or Falcon being lynched last round. You changing it to BJ was a self preservation vote so you wouldn’t be lynched this round.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

We need it. Because if you’re voting me after that nf either you paid no attention to how it went down or you’re scum in which case town has lost already.

Did you really forget showing up minutes after the most important point in the game. Only just to give a vote count that was being asked for.

I don’t see how you don’t see yourself as sus

• Like 3
Just now, NotMyBurroughs said:

Did you really forget showing up minutes after the most important point in the game. Only just to give a vote count that was being asked for.

I VERY MUCH SAW IT AND WHY I WAS OK WITH BEING LYNCHED LAST ROUND!! 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

It’s not my job to be VC. You’re saying I’m sus because I didn’t give you a timely vote count? Do you even think about the crap your spewing before you post! 

i can’t instantly produce VC there hashy

• Like 1

It’s not my job to be VC. You’re saying I’m sus because I didn’t give you a timely vote count? Do you even think about the crap your spewing before you post! 

i can’t instantly produce VC there hashy

This is deflecting. You clearly actually did have a vote count ready funny enough.

So my assumption wasn’t that far off in a desperate important time of needing to know how close it was.

• Like 2
Just now, naslund.is.king said:

aladeen and hashy could fight all round we could lynch one flip red and I still wouldn't be sure if the other players is town

Thats how this game has went

The team deserves props unless MR and qwags are the remaining...which I find unlikely

How am I not town NIK, I was set to be lynched. It should have been me or falcon before your own CFD on someone who was actually posting. What sense did that make? 

• Like 1
Just now, NotMyBurroughs said:

This is deflecting. You clearly actually did have a vote count ready funny enough.

So my assumption wasn’t that far off in a desperate important time of needing to know how close it was.

I didn’t have it ready so quit lying. I counted when you cfded last second on an obvious townie to setup a mislynch in LYLO

• Like 1

I didn’t have it ready so quit lying. I counted when you cfded last second on an obvious townie to setup a mislynch in LYLO

I’m just saying you’ve had vote counts in the past.

In such an important time. Post an asked for vote count just after nightfall that saves you does come off as convenient.

My convenience reads have been off this game(see me and av) 

But ya. I think even you can admit your post 10 minutes earlier would’ve helped 

• Like 2