The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Shadows of Beasts GAME ON~!

Rate this topic

DarthMelvin

6 minutes ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

I signed up once on like mafia world or something but was too intimidated to join in

It's only intimidating until you try it out. Come sign up on the Syndicate ( mafiathesyndicate dot com       ) and we'll find a game we can join together. Falcon and Bo play there fairly regularly too, and others have tried it out.

• Like 2
  • Huggy Bear 1
1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

It's only intimidating until you try it out. Come sign up on the Syndicate ( mafiathesyndicate dot com       ) and we'll find a game we can join together. Falcon and Bo play there fairly regularly too, and others have tried it out.

We shall see how mad I am at you after this game.

If this is a repeat of last game I will need a hiatus 

• Like 2

I've actually been working late because the British education system is broken I'm behind on stuff.

But my wife has fallen asleep so I'll take a few minutes to actually do as promised and re-read at least part of the game.

Just gotta be this game where I'm not paying attention that we go to 98 and counting pages... <_<

• Like 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

We're agreeing to no vote, right? I don't have the time or energy to keep going on my read through. Round 1 is way too long and full of fluff, and my brain is shutting off.

I've died in my other ongoing game now, so I'll have more time to devote to this in the next 24h.

Everyone make sure we vote abstain/no vote.

• Like 2

Fine let’s have this misery endure one more round, I don’t think it will make much difference but anyone who is voting this way needs to vote NO lynch! not abstain or no vote because then one player can decide the lynch by changing it last second.

We need at least 4 of these no lynch votes. 

VOTE NO LYNCH. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

We're agreeing to no vote, right? I don't have the time or energy to keep going on my read through. Round 1 is way too long and full of fluff, and my brain is shutting off.

I've died in my other ongoing game now, so I'll have more time to devote to this in the next 24h.

Everyone make sure we vote abstain/no vote.

Abstain or no vote would not make a majority for no lynch, depending on how stickler DM is.

• Like 1