The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Shadows of Beasts GAME ON~!

Rate this topic

DarthMelvin

2 minutes ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

I’m trying to get us to talk about other player and have been all day.

You two only discussed me.

In what situation would I not be defending myself?

Falcon - is hard to read because he could be right about MR. He really should have voted for no lynch if he was town he should be able to see the wagonomics this round.

MR - could be scum but is right in that everyone should have voted no Townkill from the get go. I would hate to lose to scum MR so I would almost lynch him just so this scenario can’t happen.

Qwags - literally 50/50 on Qwags if he is scum there is no hope for the town unless he posts more next rounds. He really can’t be lynched as a slanker but there is a small change that if he is town he is the MK. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
Just now, Aladeen said:

Falcon - is hard to read because he could be right about MR. He really should have voted for no lynch if he was town he should be able to see the wagonomics this round.

MR - could be scum but is right in that everyone should have voted no Townkill from the get go. I would hate to lose to scum MR so I would almost lynch him just so this scenario can’t happen.

Qwags - literally 50/50 on Qwags if he is scum there is no hope for the town unless he posts more next rounds. He really can’t be lynched as a slanker but there is a small change that if he is town he is the MK. 

I asked for this all day from everyone. 

Thank you. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

For now I really want to stop this discussion as NIK is just saying I won’t drop it.

Talk is cheap, how you speak when not accused speaks volumes.

All I can do is apologize and try to do better in the future. I can’t take back what I’ve posted. 

• Like 1