The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Shadows of Beasts GAME ON~!

Rate this topic

DarthMelvin

2 minutes ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

Oh you aren’t :p you been absolutely certain on me being mafia since we.. (Sorry NIK Leafy and I , voted out BJ.)

Its better I’m limited ;) reading back pages I have to tab a page or press prev 30 times.

Why I was so thankful that DM put the links in the original post.

(^i got questioned a lot yesterday bringing up and explaining this)

Weird what browser are you using? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Aladeen said:

Thanks so much yah, I ended up with Myocarditis that lead to heart failure that lead to a stroke most likely a result of a negative reaction to the vaccination. Spent awhile in the hospital and the wonderful people there saved my life. Until just a few weeks ago I wouldn’t even be able to read what you just wrote to me without go over it like 4 or 5 times. 

I am so grateful to be here and it was a life changing experience. I missed you guys a lot and please know that if I post things in the heat of the moment it’s because I am reacting and not thinking and I hope that I didn’t make you or anyone else feel bad in anyway because that is the last thing I would want, especially these days. 

This really isn’t fair.

All game aside.

I appreciate so much what you’ve been through and the fact you’re so positive coming out on the other side.

I don’t thing anyone would’ve guessed you were having issues to start this game, it really shows how strong you are .

I struggle a ton with drinking and just recently had to complete a government course.

Im ignoring the second part as you’re trying to combine the game aspect. And you’re talk to the others alive not me ( I can see the difference ;) )

• Like 2

I’m confident in my entire game. please read back and review.

Aladeen made a huge push to end the gsme last night, thus denying all of today to happen.

The vote out NMB thing got messed up by NIK lock voting ( easy to quote and prove )

After plans to end a game came out but messed up.

Aladern NIK and later Qwags all focused on me.

An unfortunate lock vote mixed with qwags not showing up Untill just before 10pm.

It made for a perfect explanation on how Aladeen and Qwags had NIK feeling safe and with them yesterday

@Master Radishes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@falcon45ca

You are trolling.

You can end the game right now if you distrust me this much.

Last round last vote. There is no way qwags and Aladeen have been so conveniently on the town side of opinions this gsme.

Missing the end of a round conveniently, or showing up suddenly at the end of a round are not coincidences when they happen this commonly in a single game.

I need you lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1