The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Shadows of Beasts GAME ON~!

Rate this topic

DarthMelvin

Well $&!# I feel like if I get this wrong town loses and FFS there are so many scummy players. If any of AE, NMB or NIK are scum they’ve played like townies who have tried to solve the game. Everyone else there is a case to be made. 

Anyone open to an MR CFD? 

• Like 2
Just now, Aladeen said:

Well $&!# I feel like if I get this wrong town loses and FFS there are so many scummy players. If any of AE, NMB or NIK are scum they’ve played like townies who have tried to solve the game. Everyone else there is a case to be made. 

Lol is that a mindmeld?

• Like 2

I’ll be reading the thread periodically but I’m not sure how much I’ll be posting. This headache is killing me. 

Just now, Aladeen said:

I didn’t put all that work in, about an hour’s worth on the one post, just to vote for someone I barely looked at. 

• Like 2
Just now, AngryElf said:

I’ll be reading the thread periodically but I’m not sure how much I’ll be posting. This headache is killing me. 

I didn’t put all that work in, about an hour’s worth on the one post, just to vote for someone I barely looked at. 

Just for wagonomics sake, AV still front runner but at least he is here. Keep your vote on him no problem. 

• Like 1