The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Goodfellas

Rate this topic

BoKnows

20 minutes ago, AngryElf said:

Because AV flipped red and I’m trying to see what his gameplan was, along with how others fit into that? Loaded question tbh. 

I was clearly supposed to be a pocket, and it does look like I was a fallback plan in case he was knocked out. There were only two people vouching for me and both were complimenting my style of play without asking any questions. You were one, AV was the other. 

Lol you were one of my suspects to start. That’s not vouching for you. I complimented last game. (Lewt made the same point) 

My emote on you(post you quoted) was in reference to you saying I was acting like a genuine town. Not because I was voting you or clearing you. 

• Like 2

Unvote vote NIK

I have 3 reasons.

1) Early start and our interaction. It would make sense to play off our argument and vote me and now has stayed with. 
It’s convenient and familiar. 

2) AV posted multiples times about the love triangle and trio and how sure he was. 

the only other person who’s posted multiple times trying to push that narrative was NIK

3) He was pushing slankers very early day one. Another attempt to seem as active.

4 as a bonus) After our mini argument, he has become much more quiet(while still upvoting)

That reads to me as not liking the attention it brought him and trying to blend in.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
43 minutes ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

Unvote vote NIK

I have 3 reasons.

1) Early start and our interaction. It would make sense to play off our argument and vote me and now has stayed with. 
It’s convenient and familiar. 

2) AV posted multiples times about the love triangle and trio and how sure he was. 

the only other person who’s posted multiple times trying to push that narrative was NIK

3) He was pushing slankers very early day one. Another attempt to seem as active.

4 as a bonus) After our mini argument, he has become much more quiet(while still upvoting)

That reads to me as not liking the attention it brought him and trying to blend in.

giphy-125.gif.40b54fcc0104d4e233436ccfa6bc9244.gif

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

so other then the love triangle it's all about you

when did I push slankers?

The AV part isn’t about me. 

The 3rd part slankers part was something mentioned by others in the early game I didn’t think it was big But it was brought up more then once.

The 4th part was me noticing you getting very quiet after that one interaction and explain what I noticed so yes that was about me. 

• Like 2
Just now, NotMyBurroughs said:

The AV part isn’t about me. 

The 3rd part slankers part was something mentioned by others in the early game I didn’t think it was big But it was brought up more then once.

The 4th part was me noticing you getting very quiet after that one interaction and explain what I noticed so yes that was about me. 

with that reading back you obviously didn't pay attention.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, naslund.is.king said:

For reading back and voting for a player for whatever reason you sure dropped the ball saying I went after slankers

Weak defence considering I mentioned 4 different points/reasons

You got stuck on a single word to defend it all.

You getting called out for focusing on slankers the first 4 hours is documented. 
I didn’t bring it up once before using it as one of 4 reasons for changing my vote 

• Like 2
Just now, NotMyBurroughs said:

Weak defence considering I mentioned 4 different points/reasons

You got stuck on a single word to defend it all.

You getting called out for focusing on slankers the first 4 hours is documented. 
I didn’t bring it up once before using it as one of 4 reasons for changing my vote 

you really only have one valid point (2)

• Like 1
1 minute ago, naslund.is.king said:

usually when a player reads back they pay extra or atleast enough attention to players they're going after to get something right and not go off what others are saying

I’m unique and focus on my own red flags then I guess.

As explained in my numerous posts today.

where as you got quiet after our interaction more then a day ago.

Until this again today that is. 

• Like 2