The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: For the Love of Vanilla [Signups: Closed] Game Over Mafia Wins!!

Rate this topic

Aladeen

I’m gonna be upfront with you guys here, homie started happy drugs for the first time yesterday so if I turn into a total douchenozzle or otherwise act different throughout the week then I apologize. Please tell me to stfu if I end up acting in a way I shouldn’t. Just because I’m tryna figure out my own $hit doesn’t mean I should be taking it out on you guys. 

The lager stuff was me being a normal human bean though :wub:

• Like 2
  • Huggy Bear 2
58 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Alright fine, J23 lying about not randing maf in 10 games and AE embellishing a Sunday drunk act, and there was a super sketch post where he names players not in game. SIRENS

And Ruby's PM feels very sus and forced.

mhmm. Not bad. Almost sounds human. You are dismissed LL20571R

200w.gif

Watch out for this one. I bet it's a robot that likes to probe the town victims.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, AngryElf said:

I’m gonna be upfront with you guys here, homie started happy drugs for the first time yesterday so if I turn into a total douchenozzle or otherwise act different throughout the week then I apologize. Please tell me to stfu if I end up acting in a way I shouldn’t. Just because I’m tryna figure out my own $hit doesn’t mean I should be taking it out on you guys. 

Oh pumpkin

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, AngryElf said:

Reserve

I need to go find a quality gif to respond to this ugly &^@#ing post

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, AngryElf said:

I have suffered from anxiety all my life.

Didn't want to use prescription drugs.

Smoked and ate/ cookies pot for 40 years.

Was trying to give up and was forced to to have access to my son.

Now I am on some meds and they do help.

Would never take opioids.

• Like 2
  • Huggy Bear 2