The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: For the Love of Vanilla [Signups: Closed] Game Over Mafia Wins!!

Rate this topic

Aladeen

I think it feels clear this isn't theatre and AV and J23 both believe what they are saying. If AV was lying he would've backtracked and explained 'rEaCtIoN tEsT' by now. J23 probably shouldn't need to lie at all, since it's a PM game, and if he were scum I feel he would've cracked and said 'oh it was probably just xyz' by now.

Beyond that, not much has developed in the game here and I've been focused on irl, so no new directions. I think middling names like Ruby and Linear and maybe DM? (those keeping up and paying attention but not doing much) remain in the firing line.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
7 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I think it feels clear this isn't theatre and AV and J23 both believe what they are saying. If AV was lying he would've backtracked and explained 'rEaCtIoN tEsT' by now. J23 probably shouldn't need to lie at all, since it's a PM game, and if he were scum I feel he would've cracked and said 'oh it was probably just xyz' by now.

Beyond that, not much has developed in the game here and I've been focused on irl, so no new directions. I think middling names like Ruby and Linear and maybe DM? (those keeping up and paying attention but not doing much) remain in the firing line.

not much has developed? that's your opinion so far?

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

But what can we do ?

Some arguing and accusing going on but no real leads, for me anyway. 

Nowhere near as much action going on like last round.

Is that significant ?

• Like 1
Just now, Ilunga said:

But what can we do ?

Some arguing and accusing going on but no real leads, for me anyway. 

Nowhere near as much action going on like last round.

Is that significant ?

yes it likely is

BJ and AE were active but not overwhelming like me

Likely scum was in the early POE as I've said multiple times

• Like 1

1 minute ago, naslund.is.king said:

lately? we're 80 pages in lol

Don't act like a rookie

if you're paying attention as you are making it seem the  you should have more then this

I was going for new takes in response to Lucky's question. I've had and shared many opinions so far, but they're currently stuck on 'R1' level because of aforementioned skimming.

• Like 1