The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2022-2023 Season Ticket Thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

7 hours ago, Slickrick2369 said:

I'm Tuesday at 730pm.  Wonder what group that is. When is the first slot? 

Anyone know if seats were relenquished in 308?  Hoping to have friends come near my seats there

Hey I am Tuesday at 7:00, so just a hair ahead of you.  

2 hours ago, piti said:

I'm still waiting for my email. When did everyone start receiving their time slots? Yesterday?  I put my deposit down late may.

11 hours ago, Slickrick2369 said:

I'm Tuesday at 730pm.  Wonder what group that is. When is the first slot? 

Anyone know if seats were relenquished in 308?  Hoping to have friends come near my seats there

Believe that’s session 5

22 hours ago, NucknAsia said:

You'd think they'd add those to all seats, its not like its expensive and very easy to add to seats

because...who would buy club seats if all seats comes with cup holders right?  kidding :P

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

Got mine yesterday at 2pm , maybe call the memeber hotline 

I think I misunderstood as I thought all comments were of new members. I'm a new member and seems like  existing members have been getting emails. I chatted yesterday with rep and they said I should get an email "soon"...

58 minutes ago, piti said:

Also in this topic, any advice for someone going to this for the first time ? What should we expect? Do we get to try out the available seats or is it pretty rushed? Can't wait!

You do get to try out new seats but I think you only have 15 mins to do so , I can’t remember the exact time length 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, piti said:

Also in this topic, any advice for someone going to this for the first time ? What should we expect? Do we get to try out the available seats or is it pretty rushed? Can't wait!

You won’t be kicked out after your session is over.  You can stay behind and overlap into the next session, so take your time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

So I should stay longer then and scout seats 

You can arrive way before your session too.  Just ignore their little presentation and walk to the bowl.  You can't pick your seats till your time, but you can still take your time and check out lots of locations.