The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2022 - 23

Mike Vanderhoek

Rumor has it Lucas Raymond is still very much available. It was believed he would be moved by now but talks haven't progressed as expected. Interested teams are encouraged to reach out.

Maple Leafs are not going to let him go unless the deal makes sense. We are looking for playoff help, and pick(s)/prospect(s).. If he's not moved before the TDL he is unlikely to be available again (unless you win Bedard), as we see the Red Wings being a playoff team for years to come starting next year

Edited by Gator

EXTENSION: The Florida Panthers have signed defenseman Jake Walman to a three year contract extension.

small.png Jake Walman: Three year deal worth $ 3.75m dollars ($1.25m AAV)

Edited by Mike Vanderhoek
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

EXTENSION: The Florida Panthers have signed defenseman Jake Walman to a three year contract extension.

small.png Jake Walman: Three year deal worth $ 3.75m dollars ($1.25m AAV)

Welcome back Jake! We have really loved his play in a depth role and we think he will be an important part of our long term future.

46 minutes ago, Gator said:

Umm..? :lol:

yeah t was agreed to well before his new irl contract when he was playing like 14 mins a game and for the record his real contract is garbage, guy might produce 15 pts for the year and is not a 25 mins per game dman lol.

2 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

yeah t was agreed to well before his new irl contract when he was playing like 14 mins a game and for the record his real contract is garbage, guy might produce 15 pts for the year and is not a 25 mins per game dman lol.

Think you have the numbers swapped around lol

1 minute ago, Primal Optimist said:

I am near the oldest, my balls must be the lower of them all. 

Brother got nearly ten years on you, you are a spring chicken.

Mine are dangling around my ankles !

• Haha 3
  • elephant 1

CONTRACT CLAUSES!

Evening GMs, as tomorrow's Trade Deadline is fast approaching and set for 8pm PST just a reminder if you are considering requesting or inquiring about a player's contract NMC, NTC, L-NTC etc please give yourself some time to get a message to myself.

The process involves multiple exec/agent types getting you an answer so if you try to get a player to waive in the final minutes you risk missing out on having that processed.

Thank you

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1