The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2022 - 23

Mike Vanderhoek

SIGNING: The San Jose Sharks have signed RFA Kirby Dach to a four-year contract.

spacer.png : Kirby Dach - Four-year deal worth $15.2 million dollars ($3.8 per season)

----------------------------------

arby18_ AGENCY

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Download Philadelphia Flyers Black Logo Wallpaper | Wallpapers.com

UPDATED OPENING ROSTER ON OCT 4th 2022 (after trade)

Schmaltz - Zibanejad - Giroux

Parise - O'Reilly - Donskoi

Hathaway - Lazar - Viel

McCarron - Cates - Ritchie

Matheson - Petry

Goligoski - Murphy 

Hutton - Jensen

Vukojevic

Ullmark

Lindgren

PLAYERS TRADED OUT:

Vince Dunn, Josh Anderson, Marcus Foligno, Tanner Jeannot.

Philadelphia Flyers Logo Facebook Cover | Philadelphia flyers logo,  Facebook cover photos, Logo facebook

We keep getting inquiries on Tanner Jeannot. A player we value and covet quite dearly. Our preference would be to hang on to him during our retool but if an offer comes along that forces our hand we would consider moving him. No player is truly untouchable in this process. Whatever makes us better long is something we will look at. We had no intention of making a trade so soon but the opportunity presented itself and the GM involved matched our higher ask on core defenseman Vince Dunn so the deal was consummated. 

If you wish to make an offer on a core player please be prepared to put your best foot forward. I don't intend on moving these guys unless the offer compensates their values to the organization. We have three quality goaltenders in the organization- we are prepared to move all three if the right offers come along. We are however in no rush to make any trades.

(BOS) Linus Ullmark (26-10-2 Record with a .917%)

(WSH) Charlie Lindgren (5-0-0 Record with a .958%)

(WSH) Zach Fucale (1-1-1 Record with a .924%)

We have also had several inquires around captain Mikka Zibanejad. A player we also covet and have little intention of moving at this time. But again if the offer is mind blowing enough; we wouldn't completely shut the door on those discussions. However Mikka has a full NMC so the decision to relocate would be his and his entirely. We value Mikka's leadership and are in no hurry to move him out.  If you see something else you like please reach out.

I've had a couple brief conversations around Ryan O'Reilly but those teams seem to get caught up checking out Jeannot lol. ROR has 3m retained this season and is on a top team in the west! The ask would be high a 1st, top prospect, and younger roster player. There could be some flexibility in the shape of the package but that is roughly the value we are seeking. Feel free to send your best offer over tho. If we like the pieces you are offering maybe we can cut you a discount on that ask.

Thanks to the fans of Philly for their on-going support! We will be moving our AHL affiliate out of the Leigh High Valley in the very near future. More details on that front will come at a later time.

much love.

R17.

Edited by Rush17
  • Like 1

Just a question from a new(ish) gm. I can't seem to find the cap hits for either Jonas Brodin or Zaitsev on Philly's or LA's rosters so I'm not sure about putting in a claim on either. Can anyone give me that info please, as I don't see it anywhere on their team's roster sheets?

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

10 minutes ago, Mr Postman said:

Just a question from a new(ish) gm. I can't seem to find the cap hits for either Jonas Brodin or Zaitsev on Philly's or LA's rosters so I'm not sure about putting in a claim on either. Can anyone give me that info please, as I don't see it anywhere on their team's roster sheets?

On the right side of each teams page.

image.thumb.png.a681c0d525f16cbdd03b52128b564d34.png

You can click on the name and it will pop up with details.

• Like 1