The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Extra Vanilla (Game Over - Mafia Win!)

Rate this topic

39 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

Right, i have said all I need to. LL is doing a good job of dragging this out and taking attention away from where it needs to be aka his scummates. 

if you still have doubt for some reason, please read my last few posts again.

This is why claiming early in the round is a bad idea. Maybe you talked about this already, but why did you make your claim when you did?

54 minutes ago, luckylager said:

So if I'm so hungry to kill you as wolf, why did I apparently kill Deen last night?

Dude was town reading me, and he legit never town reads me as wolf.

I'm not gonna lie, I find this compelling because you were one of my stronger town reads and I feel like I can read you pretty well too.

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

This is why claiming early in the round is a bad idea. Maybe you talked about this already, but why did you make your claim when you did?

I did already talk about this, and I suggest you actually read the thread

Obviously with not many active players, and a full team of 4 mafia, if they are active, they are in a good position to pull off a successful counter wagon on me. If they do pull it off, there will 100% be more scum than just LL on the wagon unless you guys really are insane potatoes.

logic like what Toews just used is the only “reasonable” logic you could go with as mafia trying to save your teammate.. essentially ignoring all logic and admitting you haven’t read the thread.

2 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

I explained in my reveal post why I revealed. Surely you read that? 

13 hours ago, Lewitelli said:

I don’t have a lot of faith in the town as things stand to be fair lol. Especially if you guys have a sheriff on your side. I just wanted to get some info from you before claiming, but your town lean on falc and his avoidance of my questions and just throwing out claims that I’m sus is good enough for me to believe he is your scummate.

Yes I am hard claiming sheriff, Ilduce was my D0 investigation and he’s tp. Then investigated LL and he flipped mafia. Hopefully the doc is an active player and can save me tomorrow night fall so I can get another investigation in.

LL and Falc also have those funny votes “growing mold” ;) on ilduce still after 24 hours.

LL is 100% mafia, I would guess Falc is as well, as numbers wise there is probably an inactive player and we have then the role cop in addition to that.

Vote LL

I don't see anything in here about why you had to claim at the beginning of the round.

46 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

I'm not gonna lie, I find this compelling because you were one of my stronger town reads and I feel like I can read you pretty well too.

Trust your intuition man. Lewt is mafia, they role copped me and now running this gambit. Lewt knew he was gone soon, probably this round after being the CC to lynched town.

They saw I was in his wagon, and figured this was the best way to buy a free sheriff kill that can't be blocked.

It's ballsy, and I admire the bravado.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Lewitelli said:

Good job, now continue reading :)

I'm not trying to catch you in a "gotcha" moment. I'm genuinely trying to understand why you claimed when you did to help inform my decision for this round. If you're going to be cagey about this, I can't help but assume that you're hiding something.

Just now, Intoewsables said:

I'm not trying to catch you in a "gotcha" moment. I'm genuinely trying to understand why you claimed when you did to help inform my decision for this round. If you're going to be cagey about this, I can't help but assume that you're hiding something.

Barely anyone is playing, if I wait till last minute there may not be enough for a CFD.

if I wait till the last minute it may come across as a last ditch effort if I do end up leading the vote. And yes I revealed with a whopping zero votes on me.

I asked questions about others I was sus about and got answers from LL.

LL has been targetting me from my very first post, I would be MK’d sooner rather than later.

There are no gains from waiting till later on for a reveal.