The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Extra Vanilla (Game Over - Mafia Win!)

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, Lewitelli said:

Barely anyone is playing, if I wait till last minute there may not be enough for a CFD.

if I wait till the last minute it may come across as a last ditch effort if I do end up leading the vote. And yes I revealed with a whopping zero votes on me.

I asked questions about others I was sus about and got answers from LL.

LL has been targetting me from my very first post, I would be MK’d sooner rather than later.

There are no gains from waiting till later on for a reveal.

Fair enough. I completely disagree that you wouldn't have enough time to swing the vote to LL later in the round, but whatever, it's your opinion.

Just now, Intoewsables said:

Fair enough. I completely disagree that you wouldn't have enough time to swing the vote to LL later in the round, but whatever, it's your opinion.

Brother I’m having a tough time at the moment when I had no votes on me and before a potentially hectic nightfall.

Just now, Lewitelli said:

Brother I’m having a tough time at the moment when I had no votes on me and before a potentially hectic nightfall.

I've been playing this game for a long time, and I can't recall a time where a claimed sheriff couldn't get the town to vote for their investigation. Unless you were dropping it a couple minutes before nightfall, I just can't imagine it being an issue.

But yeah, I'm gonna drop this since it's a matter of opinion. I just wanted to understand your thought process with claiming so early in the round.

Vote Count:

Luckylager (8) - falcon, DarthMelvin, Lewitelli, NIK, mau5trap, AV, falcon, ilduce39

Lewitelli - (2) - Intoewsables, Luckylager

Mau5trap (1) - Ilunga

No votes (4) - Tanev, J23, Time Lord, Porscha

Nightfall tonight at 9!

Edited by Blue Jay 22
6 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Honestly, all why for's & theories aside, it's best policy to vote a red check. 

Al's MK also makes total sense for Lucky as well.

VOTE LUCKY

You're making a huge mistake. Don't be duped man.

You'll just end up having to vote lewt tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Vote Count:

Luckylager (8) - falcon, DarthMelvin, Lewitelli, NIK, mau5trap, AV, falcon, ilduce39

Lewitelli - (2) - Intoewsables, Luckylager

Mau5trap (1) - Ilunga

Intoewsable (1) - NIK

No votes (2) - Tanev, J23, Time Lord, Porscha

Nightfall tonight at 9!

Oh thank god. I thought it was actually close. Okay I’m done assisting LL with posting nonsense for pages of thread

2 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

I've been playing this game for a long time, and I can't recall a time where a claimed sheriff couldn't get the town to vote for their investigation. Unless you were dropping it a couple minutes before nightfall, I just can't imagine it being an issue.

But yeah, I'm gonna drop this since it's a matter of opinion. I just wanted to understand your thought process with claiming so early in the round.

You very well may be right. Answer me this though, with no votes on me and caught scum in my pocket, what do I gain from waiting till later tonight?

1 minute ago, Lewitelli said:

Oh thank god. I thought it was actually close. Okay I’m done assisting LL with posting nonsense for pages of thread

See, 

You're posting nonsense. This is a scum perspective slip.

Town, you gotta bury lewt here. Do not kill the sheriff.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, luckylager said:

You're making a huge mistake. Don't be duped man.

You'll just end up having to vote lewt tomorrow.

I recognize that, but as I said, voting a red check is best policy.

Assuming Lewt is Maf, who do you currently see as his teammates?