The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Network coverage

Rate this topic

Daveongabe

12 hours ago, DefCon1 said:

you have ESPN+?? Are you a US resident? because as a Canadian resident I cant get ESPN+ without a US credit card. 

Yes, I live in Seattle.  ESPN+ great and cheaper. 

Plus they have documentaries on there, but I pretty much watch it for Habs and Canucks games. 

Edited by brilac

1 hour ago, rawkdrummer said:

thru Telus (pik TV) , I've got a package of 6 Sportsnet channels including the Canucks black out plus 5 TSN channels.

an additional $16 a month for 11 channels. I'm happy!

I have telus also, going to add Sportsnet back tomorrow. Do you know how many Canuck games will be on the 4k channel? Or do you know if you have to pay extra for the 4k specific channel? It is great when you think you have 11 channels but far too often they play the same thing on most of them, the variety isn't what I'd like it to be but I pay for tv mostly so I can record Canuck games and skip the commercials and seems you can't do that with streaming and its unreliable on the SN Now for some for same price as the sports package you and I will have. Difference is I also have to pay for basic optik tv which is $35/month I think?!?

3 hours ago, Canuckster86 said:

I have telus also, going to add Sportsnet back tomorrow. Do you know how many Canuck games will be on the 4k channel? Or do you know if you have to pay extra for the 4k specific channel? It is great when you think you have 11 channels but far too often they play the same thing on most of them, the variety isn't what I'd like it to be but I pay for tv mostly so I can record Canuck games and skip the commercials and seems you can't do that with streaming and its unreliable on the SN Now for some for same price as the sports package you and I will have. Difference is I also have to pay for basic optik tv which is $35/month I think?!?

almost none. the sprotsnet package already includes the 4k channel but vancouver games are rarely if ever 4k.. toronto game maybe. 

• Cheers 1

if your friend have sportsnet package.. just ask him to share you the snnow. i'm using telus i share my snnow with one friend and another uses my telus optik tv to stream on his computer. i feel like i'm paying too much for tsn and sportsnet when almost half the year i rarely watch it outside the hockey season