The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 1 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs Florida Panthers - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

5 minutes ago, Muttley said:

Schenn plays a heavy game, but this whole idea that hits is sm3 kind of clearly measurable stat is not right.  It’s a subjective measure.  Schenn is great.  Glad we have him.  Should extend him, and add more guys who play like him.  But not a fan of stats that have such flawed data collection.  Crap in = craperolla out. 

5 hours ago, -DLC- said:

Working from home, already waiting for the game. Toning it down a bit...post surgery recovery without pain meds so I'll take it from a punching lights off the wall to:

giphy.gif

Thank God for hockey. I'm missing all the fun stuff at work (parties, dinners, Secret Santa/gifts). They did send me a beautiful bouquet of flowers though...the entire thing fell over last night and I had to clean it all up. :towel:

No meds means more beverages , that video might actually happen during the game  :lol:

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

That is absolute cruelty. 

NO:
Steak/beef, sausage, pork, bacon, butter, sour cream, potato chips, cakes, pies, cookies, ice cream, coffee, tea, beer, wine, fried foods.

3g fat per meal.

Kill me now.

• RoughGame 1