The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Zdeno Chara makes scathing allegations about Canucks during 2011 Stanley Cup Final

Rate this topic

fivethej

4 hours ago, morgo said:

If you had told me, prior to the 2011 final, that you could hate a team as much as the Bruins, I wouldn't have believed it was possible.  The 94 Rangers or even Mark Messier himself don't come remotely close...

- Bergeron's ridiculous claim that Burrow's teeth penetrated a hockey glove, leaving bite-marks on his finger.

- The unprecedented length of Aaron Rome's suspension.

- The league ignoring Johnny Boychuk's cheap-shot that broke Mason Raymond's back.

- Their classless fans chanting "Flopper" during said incident.

- Ratboy speed-bagging Daniel Sedin and Daniel getting a penalty.
- The media painting good guy, Roberto Luongo, as arrogant.
- The media painting arrogant guy, Tim Thomas, as the down-to-earth every-man.
- The Bruins getting away with breaking two of Alex Edler's fingers in game 6.
- Dr. Mark Recchi verbally burying our team after they won.
- Ratboy's cheap, hip-check on Sami Salo in 2012 and then saying he was "protecting himself."

- Shawn Thornton saying he fought 7 Canucks at once.
- Rat-face kissing an imaginary ring upon his return to Vancouver in 2013

- And now Chara's moronic, character assassinating, comments and all the mouth-breathing, room-temperature IQ, troglodytes who believe his story at face-value because they're butt-hurt about a team that lost the cup over TEN years ago...

Everything about the Bruins makes me absolutely sick to my #$%&ing stomach...  The conclusion of the 2019 season was absolutely spectacular. 

Don't forget Nathan Horton faking being injured.

• Vintage 2

5 hours ago, morgo said:

If you had told me, prior to the 2011 final, that you could hate a team as much as the Bruins, I wouldn't have believed it was possible.  The 94 Rangers or even Mark Messier himself don't come remotely close...

- Bergeron's ridiculous claim that Burrow's teeth penetrated a hockey glove, leaving bite-marks on his finger.

- The unprecedented length of Aaron Rome's suspension.

- The league ignoring Johnny Boychuk's cheap-shot that broke Mason Raymond's back.

- Their classless fans chanting "Flopper" during said incident.

- Ratboy speed-bagging Daniel Sedin and Daniel getting a penalty.
- The media painting good guy, Roberto Luongo, as arrogant.
- The media painting arrogant guy, Tim Thomas, as the down-to-earth every-man.
- The Bruins getting away with breaking two of Alex Edler's fingers in game 6.
- Dr. Mark Recchi verbally burying our team after they won.
- Ratboy's cheap, hip-check on Sami Salo in 2012 and then saying he was "protecting himself."

- Shawn Thornton saying he fought 7 Canucks at once.
- Rat-face kissing an imaginary ring upon his return to Vancouver in 2013

- And now Chara's moronic, character assassinating, comments and all the mouth-breathing, room-temperature IQ, troglodytes who believe his story at face-value because they're butt-hurt about a team that lost the cup over TEN years ago...

Everything about the Bruins makes me absolutely sick to my #$%&ing stomach...  The conclusion of the 2019 season was absolutely spectacular. 

I saw the NBC (well Versus at the time) broadcast of the playoffs... They also called Bruins heroic I think :lol:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, EddieVedder said:

Didnt chara pose nude for all his teammates?

I don't know anything about that but I swear I saw him dancing at the Blue Oyster Salad bar one night:

Not that there's anything wrong with that as I myself was there after all!

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Haha 1