The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Monday December 19 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs St Louis Blues - 7:30pm PT/10:30pm ET - Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

34 minutes ago, RakuRaku said:

Gonna be a dog eat dog kinda game!!! we can't possibly ask for more out of Martin... let's just tank guys!!!

I want to see everyone fight tonight. If it leads to a loss, better draft position. I don't care about the score any more, just show some desire and might. Horvat needs to throw a huge center ice hit and then win the retaliation fight--even if it means breaking a finger nail...Same goes for Miller, and the rest of the nuckleheads.

GCG

Edited by NHTyrany
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Fanuck said:

Would like to see the team put in 100% effort up/down the lineup this time for the win - start tonight and build some momentum to get things going somehow. 

Getting pretty tired watching Bo tell the media with a completely expressionless tone that those games (no shows) are unacceptable and then just go out and do the same thing as a team few days or a week later.  

That's my biggest complaint - just show up every flippin' game. It really shouldn't be that difficult. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, NHTyrany said:

I want to see everyone fight tonight. If it leads to a loss, better draft position. I don't care about the score any more, just show some desire and might. Horvat needs to throw a huge center ice hit and then win the retaliation fight--even if it means breaking a finger nail...Same goes for Miller, and the rest of the nuckleheads.

GCG

But sadly... Bo rarely stood up for his teammates and get into a scrum.... 

• Haha 1