The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Monday December 19 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs St Louis Blues - 7:30pm PT/10:30pm ET - Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

You got to give credit for those fans willing to show up and watch this sorry team, trudging through the snow and cold temperatures. That's more effort to get to their seats than the Canucks will put out tonight.

It won't surprise me to see a jersey tossed tonight if the Canucks play like crap again. Fans are getting tired of this bullshit.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, OldFaithfulCap said:

right, optional skate and no lines reported from sunday.

Kind of interesting difference with the blues icing pretty much the same team for their last 3 games and practicing with their lines again on sunday and today.

CB991D1C-C224-4D87-AFB6-7151C9711663.gif

They had a stealth practice, in Abby cause just because...

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, van_ws said:

You got to give credit for those fans willing to show up and watch this sorry team, trudging through the snow and cold temperatures. That's more effort to get to their seats than the Canucks will put out tonight.

It won't surprise me to see a jersey tossed tonight if the Canucks play like crap again. Fans are getting tired of this bullshit.

If somebody tosses a jersey, it should have Aquaman on it.

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • There it is 1

8 minutes ago, van_ws said:

Only a few months ago they said the core would be Horvat, Pettersson, Hughes and Demko. Miller wasn't even mentioned, yet they turned around and gave him money and term. 

Makes me wonder - Pettersson is the only untouchable now, but he's not playing again tonight. Are the other players caring less? I think if changes don't happen quick, this team may take a deep dive. January is a very tough schedule, and they'll still be without Demko.

36 minutes ago, D.B Cooper said:

What is with the late game?    
Who wants to stay awake until 1030 on a Monday to watch the Canucks lose?    

And then trying to get home in a $€!+ blizzard. Today on the knight street bridge was an ice rink. Tonight will be a good night to stay inside. Sold my tickets, just not worth it if they give fans trust issues on what kind of effort they put out on the ice. Those that are going drive/commute safely. 

• Cheers 1