The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] United States vs. Canada | Semifinal | Jan. 04, 2023 | 3:30 pm PT

Rate this topic

Was at Dad's for the first goal against (boo).

Stopped to buy stuff for dinner (homemade enchiladas and guac, yum)....got in the door and we took the lead and never looked back.

It feels good...after the Canucks loss last night this is giving me some comfort and consolation.

Damn though...have to work tomorrow. I hope they're streaming the game somewhere.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, -DLC- said:

Stopped to buy stuff for dinner (homemade enchiladas and guac, yum)....got in the door and we took the lead and never looked back.

It feels good...after the Canucks loss last night this is giving me some comfort and consolation.

Damn though...have to work tomorrow. I hope they're streaming the game somewhere.

Should be able to log onto TSN with your tv subscription.

• Cheers 1

53 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

Call in sick. :) 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Call in sick. :) 

I just had that time off for surgery...but I've already thought about it. It's a Pro-D day anyhow...I'm going to level with my boss and tell him I'm leaving early to watch the game. He's a sports fan, he'll get it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, -DLC- said:

If you come by The Adults Table, we may be able to privately assist on that goal. 

4 hours ago, Devron said:

Yeah looked like something that should count in the NHL but I’m not familiar with it international rules

Even if it’s a good goal. You’re playing with fire, once you enter the crease and bump the goalie. 

As a fan of the other team, I too would be salty about the call, but I’ve seen far worst goalie interference calls in the NHL.

Edited by shiznak
  • Cheers 1