The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Ain't No Flippin' Way - TP WINS!!

Rate this topic

AngryElf

If the tracker claim is to be believed me, that leads me to believe LL was the twin that passed. Need to reread his posts but whoever he clears or town leans in R1 is likely his twin. It may not be Porscha but there’s definitely an SK out there based off the write up of MR’s death.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

If the tracker claim is to be believed me, that leads me to believe LL was the twin that passed. Need to reread his posts but whoever he clears or town leans in R1 is likely his twin. It may not be Porscha but there’s definitely an SK out there based off the write up of MR’s death.

100%.

Also the scum team either baned the Vig, or the Vig died.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Would also like to note that Ruby claimed LL was a twin.

4 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Something to look at but not necessarily that easy, if we assume LL was the twin, as an experienced player he would've figured out he/his parter could turn into a SK if it wasn't outright told to him from the get go. With that in mind, he knows that if he dies, his "twin" becomes a 3p and thus, he wants to protect them. It makes no sense for him to "clear" anyone as that only makes them target number one in the case of his death.

• Upvote 1

I have a hard time believing a bulletproof vest exists and an especially hard time that an SK would have a vest. It was never stated in the thread write up/roles outline…that’s not something you just slip in a game. Even more so that a 3P with a killing role would have one as that would be super OP. I’ve never heard of that before so that would be a first.