The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Ain't No Flippin' Way - TP WINS!!

Rate this topic

AngryElf

2 minutes ago, RubySausage said:

I am doc

Cm claims tracker 

Lewt tp

Ss tp

Porscha tp

That leaves 

Bj falcon and dm

Vig is still alive 

I say we vote DM. Vig kills Falcon. When I die next night fall please kill BJ if the game isn't over by than.  Guys I came out because it's simply a process of elimination at this point.

Unvote b

vote Dm

ps also since I can't vote in pool A should be a give away that the town is winning and the host is trying to balance it out. I ask for another tie there.  Do not kill any of the 3 in pool a. It's simply a number game. Please don't be potatoes and win the game

Cm I applied you posting but gosh you are so wrong this game. Do not come after me.  I'm the Rabbit that must live aka bugs bunny aka what's up doc. Who he was created in Brooklyn New York 

Sorry for English. Brain is trolling and not doing so good at the moment

6 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I’m still doubt the existence of a BP vest. There’s nothing in the write up that would indicate otherwise…in fact, the host clearly states to keep the doc alive in his roles write up on page 1 lol. Using a bulletproof vest isn’t an action either typically that would show up on a tracker report imo, at least not in the games I host…though maybe it could be diffferent per host? I don’t know tbh but something isn’t adding up.

I have confirmed that using an item would count as an action, as it's essential self-targeting. Aside from the Doctor, there is no other role currently in the game that would self-target.

4 minutes ago, RubySausage said:

I am doc

Cm claims tracker 

Lewt tp

Ss tp

Porscha tp

That leaves 

Bj falcon and dm

Vig is still alive 

I say we vote DM. Vig kills Falcon. When I die next night fall please kill BJ if the game isn't over by than.  Guys I came out because it's simply a process of elimination at this point.

Unvote b

vote Dm

ps also since I can't vote in pool A should be a give away that the town is winning and the host is trying to balance it out. I ask for another tie there.  Do not kill any of the 3 in pool a. It's simply a number game. Please don't be potatoes and win the game

Cm I applied you posting but gosh you are so wrong this game. Do not come after me.  I'm the Rabbit that must live aka bugs bunny aka what's up doc. Who he was created in Brooklyn New York 

Vig is useless now - the wolf baner has found them.

[or you are lying and the vig died]

[or wait, what happens if you get baned? do you get no info, or could you possibly get wrong info?]

However there is also a serial killer.

I realise that I was wrong, yes. I started off with a false assumption - that only a doctor saved Porscha - and then didn't allow for the possibility that Porscha did the decidedly suboptimal play of announcing that she had a bullet-proof vest.

I still am not going to trust you 100%, but that's nothing on you personally. I have just played in a no-flip game as scum where one of my teammates pretended to be the Medic equivalent for the entire game.

3 hours ago, CommonMarble said:

OK.

Sorry i wasn't more clear before.

If Porscha was just a random townie who somehow had the vest, there was no reason to claim it. The fluff text was quite clear that the doctor saved whoever died.

However, I know that she targeted herself somehow.

Either she wasn't the doctor and used the vest - which a) why would she have it, and b) why would she tell? - or she was the doctor and made a questionable play.

I was an idiot and didnt read the flavor closely so I thought my vest saved me cuz I used it last night

Sorry I'm not accustomed to flavor providing hints to game mechanics 

3 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Either Porscha comes clean or Ruby was telling the truth. 

Or Porscha doesn’t confirm and we’re back to combing through the last couple pages and figuring out who is lying. 

I came clean AND ruby is telling the truth. You're welcome 

3 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

AE said role heavy. 

I dunno man. 

Someone’s lying. Obviously. 

If Ruby said he saved Porscha, then we need Porscha to confirm their role. 

Town needs to come clean with roles, if possible, to clear up some discrepancies. 

I don't believe myself or ruby are lying

34 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I’m still doubt the existence of a BP vest. There’s nothing in the write up that would indicate otherwise…in fact, the host clearly states to keep the doc alive in his roles write up on page 1 lol. Using a bulletproof vest isn’t an action either typically that would show up on a tracker report imo, at least not in the games I host…though maybe it could be diffferent per host? I don’t know tbh but something isn’t adding up.

In sc2 mafia and town of Salem if a detective follows someone who does an action to themselves, it will show that the person visited themselves. Hope this helps broaden your perspective on what is possible 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I really dont think it throws that much of a wrench into the game. I had a vest, I used it on myself, which was confirmed by the tracker. The flavor and the doctor both say I was doc'd. That's it. That's all there was

40 minutes ago, CommonMarble said:

Vig is useless now - the wolf baner has found them.

[or you are lying and the vig died]

[or wait, what happens if you get baned? do you get no info, or could you possibly get wrong info?]

However there is also a serial killer.

I realise that I was wrong, yes. I started off with a false assumption - that only a doctor saved Porscha - and then didn't allow for the possibility that Porscha did the decidedly suboptimal play of announcing that she had a bullet-proof vest.

I still am not going to trust you 100%, but that's nothing on you personally. I have just played in a no-flip game as scum where one of my teammates pretended to be the Medic equivalent for the entire game.

You know you claim tp so I will believe your roll for now but legit you are fake news to an extreme level

11 hours ago, AngryElf said:

Night 2

Riddled by indecisiveness and forced to make decisions, the town decided to make no decision regarding their first night lynch pool. However, the second pool was out for blood, and @naslund.is.kingwas selected to die, and die he did. Individual limbs were tied to separate cars, and all four cars were to speed off at the same time, ripping him apart. Two of them were still looking at their phone when the timer went off and one went 20km/h, but the last car still managed to kill him. Regarding the first group, the decision was simple from the higher ups: push it off for another day, and make a random kill if tied again. Once again, there will be two separate lynches: VOTE A for the equal two, and VOTE B for the remainder of the city. Town heads request that ALL PROPER VOTE AND UNVOTE PROCEDURE SHALL BE USED, OR OTHERWISE IT MAY NOT BE ACCEPTED. @CommonMarble slept through the meeting, and the town decided they will kill him if he does it again tonight. 

[emphasis added]