The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Something has to be done about the Ice at Rogers.

Rate this topic

Canuckfanforlife82

18 hours ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

If your not going to take care of the building including ice and the seats etc. then he should just sell the team. Whatever happened to the new practice rink? Haven't heard a thing and the issue seems dead. It just feels like he tries to save money by not upkeeping things.

It's very likely that Aqua-lini is using the canucks as a tax write-off against his leaky Condo building empire & slave labour Blueberry plantations. 

As far as the seats go, yes, rogers is really showing its age now and is one of the oldest rinks in the league and in serious need of some upkeep - if not be torn down and rebuilt properly.

I'd be interested to see how much overlap there is between the fans that demand the team replace the seats with blue or green ones and the fans that demand the team switch back to the skate full-time. 

38 minutes ago, tas said:

I'd be interested to see how much overlap there is between the fans that demand the team replace the seats with blue or green ones and the fans that demand the team switch back to the skate full-time. 

Ya they can't really change the seats to blue and green if they go full time with the skate jersey. Something tells me they will just keep the orca because of the money it would take to switch over but man do I love the new black skate jerseys. They just pop and look mean.