The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

2 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

I think ticket sales are bad and they are pushing to sell sell sell

I think some tickets still haven't been released yet. Club 500 isn't advertised at all and there don't seem to be many tickets available in the Club Section/lower bowl (119). 

• Like 1

On 7/17/2023 at 10:45 AM, piti said:

Yes, I don't quite get it either. Also, is it just me or are the prices for some marquee games quite a lot more than previous years? E.g. Hawks and leafs

Crazy prices indeed 

Could contain: Text, Computer Hardware, Electronics, Hardware

44 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

Those are marquee prices for ya, high demand games always cost more , especially club seats

Yes, I noticed I got an excellent deal for my ticket in my package! Buy I do bring friends at times, so I have to change seats (the ones beside me usually aren't available). 

On 7/20/2023 at 12:36 PM, WalkWithElias said:

Those are marquee prices for ya, high demand games always cost more , especially club seats

Do we know when the special event nights are listed btw? Hockey Talks, for example. I know they can't wear the warmup jerseys anymore, but I'm hoping they'll still have an event night. 

19 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

Do we know when the special event nights are listed btw? Hockey Talks, for example. I know they can't wear the warmup jerseys anymore, but I'm hoping they'll still have an event night. 

Be announced closer to when the season starts

• Like 1

On 7/22/2023 at 11:12 AM, WalkWithElias said:

Be announced closer to when the season starts

Gonna add this game on so I can see my first ever Rangers game vs us! The home opener is against the Oilers and I'm already seeing them twice this season (in my package). 

Could contain: Text

4 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

Gonna add this game on so I can see my first ever Rangers game vs us! The home opener is against the Oilers and I'm already seeing them twice this season (in my package). 

Lower bowl gotten expensive so glad I got the cheap seats

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slickrick2369 said:

Ticket Exchange is live now as well. Anyone remember how many games you are allowed to exchange?

I think either 3 or 4 games?  Not much to trade this year.  I can't find anything I want.  

• Like 1

I'm confused. I'm trying to swap my Bruins for Blackhawks, and it's asking me to pay full price? They are both Marquee games, what am I missing here?

For the sake of clarity, I'm also exchanging at the same price level.

Edit: I read the email more closely. I get it now.

Edited by GKM56
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, GKM56 said:

I'm confused. I'm trying to swap my Bruins for Blackhawks, and it's asking me to pay full price? They are both Marquee games, what am I missing here?

I did the same trade.  It will just come off your instalments in the future.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GKM56 said:

No games I’m interested in exchanging…. I wanted to get multiple leafs tickets but they have a tier of their own now 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

No games I’m interested in exchanging…. I wanted to get multiple leafs tickets but they have a tier of their own now 

Ticketmaster is such a miserable crab when you just wanna exchange your seat. They seem to love selling in pairs.