The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

36 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

I’m going to go early like last year and pre scout , I only have the one seat and a set of 3 last year they allowed me to take one seat

I didnt know we are allowed to pre scout. So we can show up earlier and walk around the stadium before our time slot? They don't check your session?

17 minutes ago, piti said:

I didnt know we are allowed to pre scout. So we can show up earlier and walk around the stadium before our time slot? They don't check your session?

Yeah you can.  If its your night you can just register early.  You can't pick seats till your turn anyways.  You can even go the night before and just look around.

2 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

You the Friday?

Correct.

I like my seats, so it's unlikely I move, I'm just trying to flip sides of the stadium. I'm in the section with the larschiders which is okay except for when I've got my 7 year old with me.

Just now, GKM56 said:

Correct.

I like my seats, so it's unlikely I move, I'm just trying to flip sides of the stadium. I'm in the section with the larschiders which is okay except for when I've got my 7 year old with me.

Mind letting me know what section that is? Usually go with my 8 y/o so would prefer to avoid it as well! Thanks 

I guess the thing to keep in mind with going early and pre-scouting is, there may be movement in the meantime.  Someone in an earlier session might change seats so now their seats are available.  So when you show up for your own session see if anything has change..

• Like 3

14 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

I think it’s 325 and 326

That is correct.

Two years ago my rep contacted me and let me move for those games. Last year, they didn't reach out to me which was unfortunate.

• Like 1

Anyone see the new black seats at the arena? Look nice and padded. Also some cupholders and holders behind the seats to store your drinks/snacks. Idk how many drinks I've lost from people shoving past and booting them over as they're too lazy to say excuse me. 

3 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

I still prefer them over crazy p , crazy p gotta go

Agreed.  This guy comes to my section and stands up all the time during the action, blocks my view every time . I seriously got so annoyed one time I had to walk off

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, bt116 said:

Agreed.  This guy comes to my section and stands up all the time during the action, blocks my view every time . I seriously got so annoyed one time I had to walk off

I yelled at him many times

1 hour ago, Rypper_37 said:

Anyone see the new black seats at the arena? Look nice and padded. Also some cupholders and holders behind the seats to store your drinks/snacks. Idk how many drinks I've lost from people shoving past and booting them over as they're too lazy to say excuse me. 

Could contain: People, Person, Cinema, Indoors, Theater, Auditorium, Hall

• Like 1

I've read the black seats are part of a new "presidential suite" they're adding. They're still probably replacing the seats but it sounds like they're cordoning off another chunk of the arena for suit season ticket holders.