The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Max Sasson | C

On 6/14/2023 at 7:47 PM, NuckLuck19 said:

We’ll be lucky if he can step in as a 4c. I think a lot of people under estimate how hard it is to step into the nhl and be an every day player 

I see alot of people talking about Hirose as well from his short stint,  Brock Faber in Minnie is talked about a lot as well, and played only 2 games. 

He will likely be in Abby and if he really exceeds expectations, will get a few call ups to test him out, same with Hirose. 

As an example, the fact they sent Podz and Hogs down shows how much they expect from young players. They want them ready, not to be “trained” in the NHL 

The farm team finally has a coaching staff that actually improves the players.

On 9/10/2023 at 4:49 PM, Citizen Erased said:

Yeah, he’s going to need at least a full year down in Abby, but 2 or 3 is more likely. 

College players tend to have a leg up on junior players with regard to the coaching and training they receive - that could compress the timeline. Offensively, he is ahead of Raty, in my opinion.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ray_Cathode said:

College players tend to have a leg up on junior players with regard to the coaching and training they receive - that could compress the timeline. Offensively, he is ahead of Raty, in my opinion.

Sasson is 23 and frankly the NCAA iis a great develpment league. I'm wondering if there's injuries he might be the first in line centre