To Van 2nd rd pick they have 4 

To Jets Boeser

To Van Lowry & Dillon

To MTL Beauvillier

To Van Armia

To NJD Podkolzin & 3rd 2023 Tor

To Van Sharangovich, Foote & Graves

We add size and some more toughness to the lineup

There are reports that teams are asking for assets to take Garland. I seriously doubt Vancouver can get a 2nd for him 

Montreal probably takes that deal. They don’t really need another undersized middle 6 winger but it gets them out of Armia’s contract a year sooner. 

I doubt NJ does that deal.  Graves is UFA so it’s just his rights.  But the rumour is they’ll walk away from Sharangovich for budgetary reasons.  So taking on Boeser’s $6.65m contract seems incredibly unlikely 

52 minutes ago, WCE said:

To Chi Garland

To Van 2nd rd pick they have 4 

To Jets Boeser

To Van Lowry & Dillon

To MTL Beauvillier

To Van Armia

To NJD Podkolzin & 3rd 2023 Tor

To Van Sharangovich, Foote & Graves

We add size and some more toughness to the lineup

Lol we get everything we want (size skill and cap dumps) and the other teams get diddly squat

Ok

48 minutes ago, qwijibo said:

There are reports that teams are asking for assets to take Garland. I seriously doubt Vancouver can get a 2nd for him 

Unlikely to be true anymore?  Other teams have no leverage on us now that OEL has been bought out and Garland should be a positive asset.

Montreal probably takes that deal. They don’t really need another undersized middle 6 winger but it gets them out of Armia’s contract a year sooner. 

I'd be down to add Armia, even if it means one more year in the deal.

I doubt NJ does that deal.  Graves is UFA so it’s just his rights.  But the rumour is they’ll walk away from Sharangovich for budgetary reasons.  So taking on Boeser’s $6.65m contract seems incredibly unlikely.
OP changed to Podkolzin and 3rd for Foote (presuming Sharangovich is let go), so I wouldn't do that deal.  Still too early in my books to walk away from Podz. 

12 hours ago, qwijibo said:

I doubt NJ does that deal.  Graves is UFA so it’s just his rights.  But the rumour is they’ll walk away from Sharangovich for budgetary reasons.  So taking on Boeser’s $6.65m contract seems incredibly unlikely 

I have yet to see anything more than reporting that amounts to click bait. It's all speculation by reporters who get paid to get clicks to their sites or columns.

There are very few trades going on right now, that's normal for this time of year, it doesn't really kick in until they all get together for the draft. Until then, it's all positioning.

I doubt that teams will find many guys who can put up numbers that Garland is capable of for under 5 million per season. Cap will be tight again this summer, but teams will still overspend and once the skimpy options are gone, they will look at other possibilities.

Canucks are no longer in a "Must make trade" situation. We have too many wingers still, but we are no longer desperate for cap space, which teams were likely (speculation) trying to take advantage of with Canucks.

1 hour ago, VegasCanuck said:

I have yet to see anything more than reporting that amounts to click bait. It's all speculation by reporters who get paid to get clicks to their sites or columns.

There are very few trades going on right now, that's normal for this time of year, it doesn't really kick in until they all get together for the draft. Until then, it's all positioning.

I doubt that teams will find many guys who can put up numbers that Garland is capable of for under 5 million per season. Cap will be tight again this summer, but teams will still overspend and once the skimpy options are gone, they will look at other possibilities.

Canucks are no longer in a "Must make trade" situation. We have too many wingers still, but we are no longer desperate for cap space, which teams were likely (speculation) trying to take advantage of with Canucks.

Of course it’s from reporters. Almost everything is. I find it amusing how people take the reports that they want to hear as gospel and dismiss the ones they don’t want to hear as pure speculation. The truth lies somewhere in the middle.  Reporters hear things and speculate and the meaning. Garland has reportedly been on the block for a while.  Maybe Vancouver has a bit more leverage now that they have some breathing room cap wise. But Garland doesn’t seem to be an asset that’s in demand 

3 hours ago, qwijibo said:

Of course it’s from reporters. Almost everything is. I find it amusing how people take the reports that they want to hear as gospel and dismiss the ones they don’t want to hear as pure speculation. The truth lies somewhere in the middle.  Reporters hear things and speculate and the meaning. Garland has reportedly been on the block for a while.  Maybe Vancouver has a bit more leverage now that they have some breathing room cap wise. But Garland doesn’t seem to be an asset that’s in demand 

Fans often forget that anything that is actually leaked by NHL level management, likely has a purpose. GM's don't call up press and say, "We're thinking of trading this guy for this guy, what do you think?"

Canucks in particular, tend to be really tight lipped about what they are actually targeting and doing. Stuff tends to materialize out of nowhere.