The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] CDCGFL 2023-24

Gator

VANCOUVER CANUCKS PICKS 11-20

TOP 10: Jack Hughes, Dawson Mercer, Simon Nemec, Jared McCann, Yaroslav Askarov, Evander Kane, Dylan Holloway, Scott Perunovich, Oliver Wahlstrom, Peyton Krebs

11. G John Gibson

12. D Mikhail Gulyayev

13. D Lukas Dragicevic

14. F Aatu Raty

15. G Erik Portillo

16. D Lukas Cormier

17. G Carl Lindbom

18. F Brandon Tanev

19. D Jeff Petry

20. Sean Farrell

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, BigTramFan said:

Can someone please explain what the reason is behind all the 'call ups' that are happening? Thanks

When you draft players sometimes we will put them in your AHL roster depending if CF has them listed in the NHL or not. Some people are calling up players now that they expect to start the season with to get ahead of the tenure part of the team morale a bit. In all honesty a few days won't mean much, but theoretically the sooner your guys are on the main club the better it will be for your overall team morale.. But again, a few days will be very small once we get going.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gator said:

When you draft players sometimes we will put them in your AHL roster depending if CF has them listed in the NHL or not. Some people are calling up players now that they expect to start the season with to get ahead of the tenure part of the team morale a bit. In all honesty a few days won't mean much, but theoretically the sooner your guys are on the main club the better it will be for your overall team morale.. But again, a few days will be very small once we get going.

I've got a few guys I'm on the fence about. Pretty confident Mukhamadullin makes the Sharks, but not sure about Lambos or Samoskevich. Will it hurt anything if I bring them up and then end up sending them back down?

13 minutes ago, HighOnHockey said:

I've got a few guys I'm on the fence about. Pretty confident Mukhamadullin makes the Sharks, but not sure about Lambos or Samoskevich. Will it hurt anything if I bring them up and then end up sending them back down?

No all it'd do is reset their tenure if you were to send them down and eventually call them back up.. I have a couple guys in the AHL like that (Raty/Nemec)

1 hour ago, Gator said:

No all it'd do is reset their tenure if you were to send them down and eventually call them back up.. I have a couple guys in the AHL like that (Raty/Nemec)

Im just going to wait for training camp. Their tenure can start when they make it lol.

Buffalo Sabres Front office

With budgets being allowed to be changed at this current point the Sabres would like to make the following adjustments to their front office budget: 

$40 M - Player Relations 

$20 M - Minor Budget 

$10 M - Scouting 

$10 M - Medical 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, BigTramFan said:

@Gator

The Nashville Predators would like to sign prospect Oliver Bonk to the same ELC deal that PHI just signed him to with AAV of $1.2m.

Many thanks, 

BTF

You can only match deals on current RFAs & UFAs that you draft.

You can sign players to their ELC based off the ELC structure in the CBA. Just send a message to 1 of the 3 agents (myself, @Relyt Krets, or @Rush17) and we can get you ELC done for you!

• Thanks 1

On 7/28/2023 at 2:27 PM, Gator said:

3.10 Entry Level Contracts

ELCs will be signed using the following system. If draft position is different in CDCGFL & NHL we will split the difference.

1st Overall - $3.25m ($950k base)

2nd Overall - $3m ($925k base)

3rd Overall - $2.75m ($925k base)

4th Overall - $2.25m ($925k base)

5th Overall - $2m ($925k base)

6th - 10th - $1.5m ($925k base)

11th - 32nd - $1m ($900k base)

2nd Round - $875k

3rd Round - $825k

4th(+) Round - $775k

@BigTramFan ^

44 minutes ago, Gator said:

Yes thanks. Got it. I am new to this fantasy stuff, so still getting my head around it all, but appreciate your comments. I will decide what we do with Bonk and our other prospects in good time. No rush. Thanks.

In summary. I'm in no hurry for a Bonk.

Edited by BigTramFan
  • Cheers 2