The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Holy Grail (Game Over - SK Wins!)

Rate this topic

Blue Jay 22

If LL is not fake claiming that would me that WW and I have to be scumbuddies pretty much. So two of us are caught for sure what does it matter which one gets lynched first? 

He is obviously fake claim guys and you will know I am right come NF.

• Haha 1
Just now, Aladeen said:

If LL is not fake claiming that would me that WW and I have to be scumbuddies pretty much. So two of us are caught for sure what does it matter which one gets lynched first? 

He is obviously fake claim guys and you will know I am right come NF.

You see I was trying to explain this already.

The list tells no lies

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Ideally deen is the roleblocker

I’m not I swear it before the old gods and the new. I swear it on the Aladeenis, if I am may the Aladeenis shrivel up to the size of LLs peen and the fleas of thousand camels infect my pubis region, just like LL.

Duce help me help the town not potato the last CDC game. I don’t know if WW is scum I truly don’t but I’m not. 

I can’t vig for the town but I can try not to get the only person I know to be town to be mislynched. 

You’ve played a perfect game imo up until this point, don’t let them mislynch me. 

I asked BJ pregame to make me VT for the last game because it is my favourite role. I don’t know if he set me aside as VT or I randed out as such but either way I ended up VT. 

My fate lies with you my Duce, my leader, my duke. WW must be scum then he’s not even here fighting for the town Ffs. Scum are happy just letting this happen.

• Sad 1
11 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Duce help me help the town not potato the last CDC game. I don’t know if WW is scum I truly don’t but I’m not. 

I can’t vig for the town but I can try not to get the only person I know to be town to be mislynched. 

You’ve played a perfect game imo up until this point, don’t let them mislynch me. 

I asked BJ pregame to make me VT for the last game because it is my favourite role. I don’t know if he set me aside as VT or I randed out as such but either way I ended up VT. 

My fate lies with you my Duce, my leader, my duke. WW must be scum then he’s not even here fighting for the town Ffs. Scum are happy just letting this happen.

Aladeen’s death throes are breaking my cold, black heart.

6 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Wow potato towns gotta potato. When CDC shuts down watch the famine happen in Ireland cause of a massive potato shortage.

That’s not funny at all people died during that famine. All you asses that laughed at that should be ashamed of yourselves.