The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Calgary Flames at Vancouver Canucks | Oct. 06, 2023 | 7:00 pm PT | Sportsnet

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I'm enjoying the atmosphere here; it's much more calm. I'll be part of the new forum until they decide to retire this one.

fair enough, give youre self a break lol, but wth is going on, i dont even think stealth nuck even knows lol, but maybe they just kinda forgot about closing it and the to do list is under neath a buncha papers 

1 minute ago, TNucks1 said:

fair enough, give youre self a break lol, but wth is going on, i dont even think stealth nuck even knows lol, but maybe they just kinda forgot about closing it and the to do list is under neath a buncha papers 

You're right, it does feel a bit mysterious. Maybe they misplaced the shutdown to-do list under a pile of papers. Regardless, I'm all in for the calm vibes here until any changes happen. ::D

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

You're right, it does feel a bit mysterious. Maybe they misplaced the shutdown to-do list under a pile of papers. Regardless, I'm all in for the calm vibes here until any changes happen. ::D

well dual GDT/PGTS for now (for me) - so i can see what i missed, missed two canucks goals, appreicate yeah bawd, happy thanks  givener weekend everyone!

Edited by TNucks1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Waiting patiently for you and you goal light to arrive at the other site ::D

• Like 3
  • Vintage 1